Community Forum

Payment Methods For Premium

Join us today and Sunday for a questions and answers weekend. Anyone can submit a question and we'll answer quickly.
adrums21
Visit My Farm

Payment Methods For Premium

Post by adrums21 »

What different payment methods will you use?
I think you should defiently do paypal mobile payment and zong payments ect;
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Re: Payment Methods For Premium

Post by larissar »

To begin with we'll have PayPal but the plan is to quickly expand into additional payment methods. I'll look into Zong as well.
adrums21
Visit My Farm

Post by adrums21 »

Paying by Mobile may get a lot more people interested as some people can't use paypal or dont have credit cards :)
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

Very true. Last time I looked into SMS payments though the fee it incredibly high for me. So it might be an option we add in later if there is enough interest to justify the extra cost to us.
doghorse123
Visit My Farm

Post by doghorse123 »

Is there a cost to keep the game up and running? What will you do if not many people trust you (when you first start) and choose not to buy? And then if you were to have to shut down the website, what would happen to the players that bought the premium from you?
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

Yes there is a cost to keep the game running. Our primary cost is for the web servers themselves. We recently ran a successful KickStarter campaign to raise over $6,000 to fund the start up of the game so I think we'll be OK. We've also placed a few google ads on the site to help generate the funds necessary to keep the game running in the beginning.
Become a Patron!