The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Bigquestion

Join us today and Sunday for a questions and answers weekend. Anyone can submit a question and we'll answer quickly.
Visit My Farm

Bigquestion

Post by Guest »

Hi I am just wondering if maybe I could help test the game? I wasn't quite clear on how I could do that or if I could just help. I have experience at playing horse related online games and have some success on them. My main game right now if Howrse but this game looks better! So yea I was just thinking maybe I could test the game or help somehow. I know about the sponsoring money thing but I can't afford to do that so I would like to help in some other way I already asked my friends if they want to play. Is there a way I could help be a tester or something along those lines. You can say no but I would love to help. Thanks.
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Re: Bigquestion

Post by larissar »

I would love to let in more testers. But it wouldn't be fair to the tester's who paid for Beta access to the game if I let other's in before them.

Right now the order of entry into the game is:
Beta Testers first (paid reward from our Kickstarter campaign)
Early Access members (again, paid from our KickStarter campaign)
All other KickStarter backers

Then we'll go to our mailing list and let in anyone who's referred friends to the mailing list (this is a free way to get in a little sooner). Just join our mailing list and forward your special URL to all your friends. http://www.horseworldonline.net/newsletter.php

Lastly we'll open the game to the general public.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:27 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:27 am