Community Forum

Ads

An archive of suggestions which are either added to the game or closed as "not possible". You may comment on archived suggestions but you cannot start a new post in this sub-forum.
Argent
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm

Ads

Post by Argent »

Would the ads be able to be placed at the bottom of the page? I find the adjustment to the dropdown menu to accommodate the ads kind of awkward.
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Re: Ads

Post by larissar »

Well the plan is to have an ad at the top and at the bottom. I agree the navigation is a bit awkward but once we do enough traffic I can talk to google about getting permission to hide the ads when the dropdown is active.

Although I do have another option we could look into. One where the drop down takes only one row below and just have it push the whole page lower. Similar to how the dropdown pushes everything down on the mobile layout.

Edit: it's only like two lines of code to change, so I've made an adjustment to the navigation (it looks ugly, but you'll get the idea). Lets try this out for a bit and then decide how to move forward.
Argent
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm

Post by Argent »

Would it be possible to increase the height of the tan menu bar when the dropdown is selected? Or just make it permanently taller, and increase the size of the HWO button and maybe the buttons on the right to balance things out?
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

Closing this suggestion is it doesn't apply to the current layout.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:30 pm

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:30 pm