Community Forum

Anyone need PT? I might do an Auction just place your bid below and if they are high enough I will send em over.

Grand Prix
Visit My Farm

Anyone need PT? I might do an Auction just place your bid below and if they are high enough I will send em over.

Post by Grand Prix »

Place your bid, not an auction just to see how much I could get if I were to do one.
If anyone bids over 75Mil they are yours %100.
Last edited by Grand Prix on Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_Americanaa_
Visit My Farm

Re: Anyone need PT? I might do an Auction just place your bid below and if they are high enough I will send em over.

Post by _Americanaa_ »

Not bidding ( But if I were to do one) I would say you could get from 5-30 mil. That is normally what other auctions run for, unless players are really desperate.
Dark Magic Rodeo Stables
"Breeding valid Thoroughbreds since 2019"

"I'm Way Too Young To Be This Stressed"
Grand Prix Training
Visit My Farm

Re: Anyone need PT? I might do an Auction just place your bid below and if they are high enough I will send em over.

Post by Grand Prix Training »

_Americanaa_ wrote:Not bidding ( But if I were to do one) I would say you could get from 5-30 mil. That is normally what other auctions run for, unless players are really desperate.
Thanks!
_Americanaa_
Visit My Farm

Post by _Americanaa_ »

Grand Prix wrote:Place your bid, not an auction just to see how much I could get if I were to do one.
What is a price you are asking (lowest)?
Dark Magic Rodeo Stables
"Breeding valid Thoroughbreds since 2019"

"I'm Way Too Young To Be This Stressed"
KYTrainer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by KYTrainer »

30 mil.
Grand Prix
Visit My Farm

Post by Grand Prix »

_Americanaa_ wrote:
Grand Prix wrote:Place your bid, not an auction just to see how much I could get if I were to do one.
What is a price you are asking (lowest)?
I am not sure yet. i would just like to see what I could get so I am motivated to do an Auction. :)
horse_lover_232
Visit My Farm

Post by horse_lover_232 »

Wait, how does this work? I’m confused.
Grand Prix
Visit My Farm

Post by Grand Prix »

horse_lover_232 wrote:
Wait, how does this work? I’m confused.
Well I might do an auction but I wasn't sure if I could get enough to be worth it. So people are just going to place a bid here and if it's high enough I will send them over to you and you will send me the money and if no-one bids high enough it's just like this never happened.
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Grand Prix wrote:
horse_lover_232 wrote: Wait, how does this work? I’m confused.
Well I might do an auction but I wasn't sure if I could get enough to be worth it. So people are just going to place a bid here and if it's high enough I will send them over to you and you will send me the money and if no-one bids high enough it's just like this never happened.
How many PT can you afford? I'm willing to buy at least 2500 PT at once.
{Elite Dressage Horses} - World Record level horses made to move like Jagger.
Grand Prix
Visit My Farm

Post by Grand Prix »

Farant wrote:
Grand Prix wrote: Well I might do an auction but I wasn't sure if I could get enough to be worth it. So people are just going to place a bid here and if it's high enough I will send them over to you and you will send me the money and if no-one bids high enough it's just like this never happened.
How many PT can you afford? I'm willing to buy at least 2500 PT at once.
Right now I would say 600 but it might go up depending on how things go.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:46 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:46 pm