Community Forum

BEAT WORLD RECORD

Double Trouble
Visit My Farm

BEAT WORLD RECORD

Post by Double Trouble »

Soooo I ALMOT beat level 6 world record in endurance! Lol my time 17.96. But the condition penalty put me at a total of 19.33. Just a few points shy of beating it! But I beat the actual time!!! The record holder for level 6 endurance is 17.98.....I beat the time!!!! My condition penalty was to high!!! So I think my horse MIGHT be able to pull it off at some point! Get ready folks! Lmao!!!!
Farant
Visit My Farm

Re: BEAT WORLD RECORD

Post by Farant »

Double Trouble wrote:Soooo I ALMOT beat level 6 world record in endurance! Lol my time 17.96. But the condition penalty put me at a total of 19.33. Just a few points shy of beating it! But I beat the actual time!!! The record holder for level 6 endurance is 17.98.....I beat the time!!!! My condition penalty was to high!!! So I think my horse MIGHT be able to pull it off at some point! Get ready folks! Lmao!!!!
Well done!
Secretariat
Visit My Farm

Post by Secretariat »

Double Trouble wrote:Soooo I ALMOT beat level 6 world record in endurance! Lol my time 17.96. But the condition penalty put me at a total of 19.33. Just a few points shy of beating it! But I beat the actual time!!! The record holder for level 6 endurance is 17.98.....I beat the time!!!! My condition penalty was to high!!! So I think my horse MIGHT be able to pull it off at some point! Get ready folks! Lmao!!!!
Woah! Great job!
Frozen Shadows
Visit My Farm

Post by Frozen Shadows »

Congrats! I can't even get that close :lol:
Double Trouble
Visit My Farm

Post by Double Trouble »

Frozen Shadows wrote:
Thanks! It’s been a lot of work! Lol and even then the condition penalty keeps getting me! But we’ll see.
Double Trouble
Visit My Farm

Post by Double Trouble »

Frozen Shadows wrote:
I had a level 7 endurance race and got 17.91!!! But again my penalty is so high! I don’t get how people get penalized at 0.60. Lol and then here’s me at 1.70 penalty even though I’m beating the actual times by a HUGE amount!! But getting penalized up the *.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:05 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:05 pm