Community Forum

Ping about PT

Farant
Visit My Farm

Re: Ping about PT

Post by Farant »

Grand Prix wrote:
Farant wrote: Well I hate to tell you that but I haven't received PT.
Ok, so the truth is I haven't got around to it yet. (My computer is crazy slow, but not that slow.) My life has turned upsidedown recently and I have not only lost some of my pets but yesterday I almost lost a friend due to a horse riding incident.

I will eventually get the PT to you but if you are getting impatient (As I would if I were you). I will send them back immediately, for the full re-fund.
Oh I'm sorry to hear that.
Actually I don't need PT now, but my friend Bombicilla does (not urgently), so if you don't mind, I'd ask you to send PT to her. She needs them more than I do.
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Grand Prix
Visit My Farm

Post by Grand Prix »

Farant wrote:
Grand Prix wrote: Ok, so the truth is I haven't got around to it yet. (My computer is crazy slow, but not that slow.) My life has turned upsidedown recently and I have not only lost some of my pets but yesterday I almost lost a friend due to a horse riding incident.

I will eventually get the PT to you but if you are getting impatient (As I would if I were you). I will send them back immediately, for the full re-fund.
Oh I'm sorry to hear that.
Actually I don't need PT now, but my friend Bombicilla does (not urgently), so if you don't mind, I'd ask you to send PT to her. She needs them more than I do.
Yes Of course I will. Please put a horse up so I can give you your money back. I can make a deal with her it doesn't seem fair for you to loose out because of my life
You see a Beast, but I see my best friend...
Check out my website! ✥RHR✥ North Horse Ranch
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Grand Prix wrote:
Farant wrote: Oh I'm sorry to hear that.
Yes Of course I will. Please put a horse up so I can give you your money back. I can make a deal with her it doesn't seem fair for you to loose out because of my life
No need, it's my gift to her. I'm not losing out. :)
Grand Prix
Visit My Farm

Post by Grand Prix »

Farant wrote:
Grand Prix wrote: Yes Of course I will. Please put a horse up so I can give you your money back. I can make a deal with her it doesn't seem fair for you to loose out because of my life
No need, it's my gift to her. I'm not losing out. :)
Ok, if you insist. I will ping you once they have been sent to her.
You see a Beast, but I see my best friend...
Check out my website! ✥RHR✥ North Horse Ranch
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:33 am

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:33 am