Community Forum

{EDH} stables (RUS) 8/10/16-2/8/17 Closed.

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Farant
Visit My Farm

Re: Farant's stables (RUS)

Post by Farant »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Farant wrote:And one little note:
Wooden Demon rose above Hades in Cross Country rankings. Just a little pleasure from my old stallion.
Congrats to you.
Er,so what are you going to do now?
Well, i'll rest for two days, just keep entering the shows and gaining titles for mares. After that Dreaming, Oak, Civilization and Traveler will be freezed, all others continue to stay here and grow. New generation will start next week.
What are you supposed to do?
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Farant wrote:
Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Congrats to you.
Er,so what are you going to do now?
Well, i'll rest for two days, just keep entering the shows and gaining titles for mares. After that Dreaming, Oak, Civilization and Traveler will be freezed, all others continue to stay here and grow. New generation will start next week.
Hmm,right now i'm just training,showing and freezing horses.Guess how much I bought Obsidian for.
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Farant wrote: Well, i'll rest for two days, just keep entering the shows and gaining titles for mares. After that Dreaming, Oak, Civilization and Traveler will be freezed, all others continue to stay here and grow. New generation will start next week.
Hmm,right now i'm just training,showing and freezing horses.Guess how much I bought Obsidian for.
Well, good question :lol:
Is it less than 5000?
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Farant wrote:
Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Well, good question :lol:
Is it less than 5000?
Hmmph,Well,it was 300 Haha :lol:
Who would have thought he would become a Record Holder?
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Farant wrote: Well, good question :lol:
Is it less than 5000?
Wow, it's ridiculously cheap.
But you managed to make him great horse. Without good owner even the greatest foal will become nothing at all.
Did you noticed that Marathon Driving became more interesting to compete? I see some horses who competing against mine (not yours) and it's a pleasure to see how full of life this competition are.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Farant wrote:
Wow, it's ridiculously cheap.
But you managed to make him great horse. Without good owner even the greatest foal will become nothing at all.
Did you noticed that Marathon Driving became more interesting to compete? I see some horses who competing against mine (not yours) and it's a pleasure to see how full of life this competition are.[/quote]

Hmm,Thanks for the compliment.I guess so,it is full of life. :D
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

News!

Heather Honey is a Grand Champion

Casual Girl is a Champion

Time Path, Topping's daughter, is a Champion

It looks like only Dreaming Salut is without a title, and Civilization Pearl is a brood and did not compete enough.
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

I was shocked when I checked notifications...

Creme Oak earned Master Champion.
And Highland Civilization broke a world record for Marathon Driving, lvl8! Is it really my horses?

And Royal Blizzard, father of Royal Flower, earned Master Champion. That's good.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Farant wrote:I was shocked when I checked notifications...

And Highland Civilization broke a world record for Marathon Driving, lvl8! Is it really my horses?

And Royal Blizzard, father of Royal Flower, earned Master Champion. That's good.
Haha,Sure it's your horse.Only one thing i'm puzzled about...How on earth did Time Path,bred with Obsidian,result in a foal with Light body size...
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Farant wrote:I was shocked when I checked notifications...

Haha,Sure it's your horse.Only one thing i'm puzzled about...How on earth did Time Path,bred with Obsidian,result in a foal with Light body size...
This foal is his father's son. Grandgrandparents are all light-type, maybe he inherited that. And Topping has Deliboz in her pedigree, so... We're just lucky. Sterling Time was picky about pedigree too, maybe. He picked up not from his parents but went earlier.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:55 am

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:55 am