Community Forum

Wunderlich Stud Old Thread

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
FrostyViolet
Visit My Farm

Wunderlich Stud Old Thread

Post by FrostyViolet »

WUNDERLICH STUD
home to Belgian Drafts bred for log pulling
Hello! I'm FrostyViolet, or Frosty for short, and I'm rather new to Horse World Online. My goal is to breed Belgian Drafts for log pulling.

I'll be sharing my experiences, thoughts, goals, successes, and failures with you in here, so I hope you'll enjoy reading! If you have any questions (or just want to chat), feel free to ask me~
Last edited by FrostyViolet on Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:11 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Farant
Visit My Farm

Re: Wunderlich Stud // Belgian Drafts

Post by Farant »

Would you be interested in Grand Champion? I have one stallion who is doing great in Log Pull, but it's not my goal.
FrostyViolet
Visit My Farm

Post by FrostyViolet »

Farant wrote:Would you be interested in Grand Champion? I have one stallion who is doing great in Log Pull, but it's not my goal.
That pretty much depends on the stallion himself! I'm a little picky, hehe, but I'll gladly take a look at him! I'll send you a message in a minute :) Nevermind, I can't send messages :x

11/9/16 Post #1 // Introductions!
As this is my first update post, I think this is a good time to introduce myself a bit more!
I live in Germany and in my free time, I like to read books, do workouts and play video games.
I have actually known about Horse World Online for quite a while now, but I've never really started playing it until now.

Currently, my major focus is to breed Belgian Drafts for log pulling, but I'm also planning to add Friesians to my herd at some point. My horse's names are usually French, cause it sounds kinda cool.

These are Wunderlich Stud's current horses:

Table d’hôte
Table d’hôte is my very first horse and foundation mare. She's not fully trained yet, but from her five shows she has competed at, she won two and got a third place once, so I think she'll do great! She had one foal already (Reve d'une) and is currently expecting another one from Solar Power.

Reve d'une
Reve d'une is my first foal and also the first foal out of Table d’hôte. As she's still very young, I can't say much about her, but I'm very pleased with how she came out! She's by Shockwave.
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

FrostyViolet wrote:
WUNDERLICH STUD
home to Belgian Drafts bred for log pulling
Hello! I'm FrostyViolet, or Frosty for short, and I'm rather new to Horse World Online. My goal is to breed Belgian Drafts for log pulling.

I'll be sharing my experiences, thoughts, goals, successes, and failures with you in here, so I hope you'll enjoy reading! If you have any questions (or just want to chat), feel free to ask me~
Well, here he is
Royal Blizzard

I missed that he completed Master Champion. Anyway, do you want him?
And I have son of Shockwave too! http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/515748
Your first mare is very good. She definitely will win something. And I love the color of her daughter! She may be perfect in Marathon Driving (sorry, I'm always think so :lol: )
Yeah, I spent some time trying to understand horse name's meanings, but I don't know French at all! Keep name them like that, it sounds great.

Do you prefer gym or just workout at home? Some kind of sport, maybe? I like to read too. I found it possible for me to read English books and I'm pretty happy with that. I finished "Wings of sorrow" and "If I stay" in audio.
FrostyViolet
Visit My Farm

Post by FrostyViolet »

Farant wrote:Well, here he is
Royal Blizzard

I missed that he completed Master Champion. Anyway, do you want him?
And I have son of Shockwave too! http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/515748
Your first mare is very good. She definitely will win something. And I love the color of her daughter! She may be perfect in Marathon Driving (sorry, I'm always think so :lol: )
Yeah, I spent some time trying to understand horse name's meanings, but I don't know French at all! Keep name them like that, it sounds great.

Do you prefer gym or just workout at home? Some kind of sport, maybe? I like to read too. I found it possible for me to read English books and I'm pretty happy with that. I finished "Wings of sorrow" and "If I stay" in audio.
ooh, he's very nice, but unfortunately not really what I'm looking for! His conformation is a little different from what I'm trying to achieve, so I'll pass, but nevertheless, thanks for the offer!

Shining Shockwave is beautiful! Seems perfectly built for Marathon Driving (or Obstacle Driving) :D
I'll guess I'll try to compete in Marathon Driving with her then, thank you! (Though I'll try to finish her training for Log Pulling first)

I do my workouts at home! I'd probably be to lazy to go to the gym even if I was a member of it, haha. I do strengthening exercises, sometimes I go running and I also do a bit of yoga after I finish my workouts.
That's great! Were the books good? Also, if you need any recommendations: I like Chris Priestley's Tales of Terrors, if you're into horror/scary books :D
Last edited by FrostyViolet on Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

FrostyViolet wrote:ooh, he's very nice, but unfortunately not really what I'm looking for! His conformation is a little different from what I'm trying to achieve, so I'll pass, but nevertheless, thanks for the offer!

Shining Shockwave is beautiful! Seems perfectly built for Marathon Driving (or Obstacle Driving) :D
I'll guess I'll try to compete in Marathon Driving with her then, thank you! (Though I'll try to finish her training for Log Pulling first)

I do my workouts at home! I'd probably be to lazy to go to the gym even if I was a member of it, haha. I do strengthening exercises, sometimes I go running and I also do a bit of yoga after I finish my workouts.
That's great! Were the books good? Also, if you need any recommendations: I like Chris Priestley's Tales of Terrors, if you're into horror/scary books :D
OK, thank you for compliments)

Well, I think you should focus on Stamina training first. Stamina is the key to long training sessions everywhere. I was completing strength at first too , but I was wrong. And I suggest that this may be helpful. http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... =12&t=6285

Yes, I understand! I went to the gym with a friend, but I'm unable to go by myself. It is boring and crowded. And I stay at home and do something every day. It is bodyweight exercises and some rope jumping (my knees don't like it :roll: ). It is ridiculous, but I saw results much faster than from gym. I tried dance workouts from Youtube and I include some of them.
Sure. I love S. King's books so much! Definitely, I will try.)
FrostyViolet
Visit My Farm

Post by FrostyViolet »

Farant wrote:OK, thank you for compliments)

Well, I think you should focus on Stamina training first. Stamina is the key to long training sessions everywhere. I was completing strength at first too , but I was wrong. And I suggest that this may be helpful. http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... =12&t=6285

Yes, I understand! I went to the gym with a friend, but I'm unable to go by myself. It is boring and crowded. And I stay at home and do something every day. It is bodyweight exercises and some rope jumping (my knees don't like it :roll: ). It is ridiculous, but I saw results much faster than from gym. I tried dance workouts from Youtube and I include some of them.
Sure. I love S. King's books so much! Definitely, I will try.)
That horse training guide is actually really helpful, thank you! I'll try to use it on my next foal! (aand I'll probably also switch the way I train my current horses)

ooh, that's sounds nice! You seem like a really sporty person :D
I also do dance workouts once in a while. My sister does workouts too, and sometimes she includes some dance workouts from Blogilates that I join in once in a while. It's actually a lot of fun!
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

FrostyViolet wrote:That horse training guide is actually really helpful, thank you! I'll try to use it on my next foal! (aand I'll probably also switch the way I train my current horses)

ooh, that's sounds nice! You seem like a really sporty person :D
I also do dance workouts once in a while. My sister does workouts too, and sometimes she includes some dance workouts from Blogilates that I join in once in a while. It's actually a lot of fun!
Hope it'll be useful for you.
I'm not lucky breeding something new.//

Nope! If I was so, I would look much better. But I'm a brave warrior, so my ex will lose his jaw.
FrostyViolet
Visit My Farm

Post by FrostyViolet »

Farant wrote:Hope it'll be useful for you.
I'm not lucky breeding something new.//

Nope! If I was so, I would look much better. But I'm a brave warrior, so my ex will lose his jaw.
aww, I'm sure you'll be luckier soon! My last foal wasn't very good either, so I rehomed it after putting it up for sale for a day.

Hehe, well, I'm not too sporty either :x
I'm actually re-doing the beginner calendar from Blogilates (I did it once and got through week three but stopped because of time reasons), so I have only been working out for about a week now, but I take more breaks now so I don't get too stressed.
Good luck with impressing your ex! I'm gonna cheer on you, you can do it! :D
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

FrostyViolet wrote:aww, I'm sure you'll be luckier soon! My last foal wasn't very good either, so I rehomed it after putting it up for sale for a day.

Hehe, well, I'm not too sporty either :x
I'm actually re-doing the beginner calendar from Blogilates (I did it once and got through week three but stopped because of time reasons), so I have only been working out for about a week now, but I take more breaks now so I don't get too stressed.
Good luck with impressing your ex! I'm gonna cheer on you, you can do it! :D
I saw him!
I already have 8 foals, but I tried once more and failed. God knows I should begin to train them... Actually, I missed one gorl and raised her to 6 months without training. :shock:

Hmm, I'll take a look. You've done great, and you'll beat your record easily. And I can exhaust myself with plank and burpees within 30 minutes. Pretty fast, but potentially dangerous.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:39 am

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:39 am