Community Forum

Opalite Ranch - Diluted Akhal Tekes

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Farant
Visit My Farm

Re: Opalite Ranch - Diluted Akhal Tekes

Post by Farant »

I like your filly Vanilla! Desert is doing well, I'm happy to see him in good hands.
hex4kit
Visit My Farm

Post by hex4kit »

Thank you, I'm very happy you like her!
I sadly didn't have enough space for Ruby Desert, but I've let him to darklass because it suited her ranch more and I trust her :D
Ruby Desert has given me one of my favourite mares, Turmeric, Vanilla's mom:

Vanilla is super cool too, I'm very happy about them because they're really beautiful and they have the deep rib cage + the strength the others lack. Twice as nice.
Thank you again Farant for the help ! If you need something, I'm just around the corner ;)
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

hex4kit wrote:Thank you, I'm very happy you like her!
I sadly didn't have enough space for Ruby Desert, but I've let him to darklass because it suited her ranch more and I trust her :D
Ruby Desert has given me one of my favourite mares, Turmeric, Vanilla's mom:
Vanilla is super cool too, I'm very happy about them because they're really beautiful and they have the deep rib cage + the strength the others lack. Twice as nice.
Thank you again Farant for the help ! If you need something, I'm just around the corner ;)
Nice, tell the news about him to me, if you'll get something. I'm so pleased that my herd's blood is so good that horses are transferring from one trusted hands to another.
Yeah. Turmeric reminds me of Hades somehow, you may know him: really big and really famous stallion! But Hades isn't up to date, there's so much better horses!
hex4kit
Visit My Farm

Post by hex4kit »

Updated with Kala Namak.
hex4kit
Visit My Farm

Post by hex4kit »

Updated with the latest foals!
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

hex4kit wrote:Updated with the latest foals!
I like your horses sooo much! That blue eyes and nice coats are awesome!
hex4kit
Visit My Farm

Post by hex4kit »

Farant wrote:I like your horses sooo much! That blue eyes and nice coats are awesome!
Thanks so much for being so supportive Farant!
Turmeric retired some turns ago, I thought you might want to know.
I'm carrying on the line of Ruby Desert, and I'm currently on the process of breeding a medium light horse for you ;)
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

hex4kit wrote:Thanks so much for being so supportive Farant!
Turmeric retired some turns ago, I thought you might want to know.
I'm carrying on the line of Ruby Desert, and I'm currently on the process of breeding a medium light horse for you ;)
I like active farms! I'm really interested in new stock and new goals and all this stuff, and I do think that good company means a lot in this game.
Oh, that's sad. How many kids did she leave?
Wow, I'm so excited! I'm really willing to include some lighter mares in my herd. And I'm working on Russian Don as a side project, so in some weeks I might show nice light horses.
hex4kit
Visit My Farm

Post by hex4kit »

Farant wrote:I like active farms! I'm really interested in new stock and new goals and all this stuff, and I do think that good company means a lot in this game.
Oh, that's sad. How many kids did she leave?
Wow, I'm so excited! I'm really willing to include some lighter mares in my herd. And I'm working on Russian Don as a side project, so in some weeks I might show nice light horses.
Turmeric left three foals behind, all from different sires. Mustard is kept on my (just opened :D) frozen account right now as he's one of my best stallions.

Vanilla

Liquorice (whom I love very much despite not being diluted)

Mustard

The foal I'll breed for you will be from either of those horses, as I want to give you one of Ruby Desert's heirs.
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

hex4kit wrote: Turmeric left three foals behind, all from different sires. Mustard is kept on my (just opened :D) frozen account right now as he's one of my best stallions.
The foal I'll breed for you will be from either of those horses, as I want to give you one of Ruby Desert's heirs.
I'm glad to see your herd so good. I think you're able to reach over 60k HGP and really decent stats very soon. Did you choose that kind of competition they will turn upside down? :lol:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:05 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:05 pm