The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

{EDH} stables (RUS) 8/10/16-2/8/17 Closed.

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Farant
Visit My Farm

Re: {EDH} stables (RUS)

Post by Farant »

hex4kit wrote:I'm afraid there's not much I can help with in this case, with my light-weight herd :/
You're patient though!!
Well, I started Russian Don project and I'm afraid I'll need light horses for it soon, especially Grade mares. But it's still not urgent, so I'll let you know if I need your horses.
Yes, I am! It's terrible than 2 or 3 foaling are completely bad and you sit and think "Okay, I'll let them rest and after that I'll try one more time". I've lost count of rehomed foals.
Actually, I started to produce really good light horses, over 65K HGP. One was sold in 10 minutes.
hex4kit
Visit My Farm

Post by hex4kit »

Farant wrote: Well, I started Russian Don project and I'm afraid I'll need light horses for it soon, especially Grade mares. But it's still not urgent, so I'll let you know if I need your horses.
Yes, I am! It's terrible than 2 or 3 foaling are completely bad and you sit and think "Okay, I'll let them rest and after that I'll try one more time". I've lost count of rehomed foals.
Actually, I started to produce really good light horses, over 65K HGP. One was sold in 10 minutes.

Well if you need something you can ask ! If you want a foal from a specific mare/stallion it would be a pleasure to help.
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

hex4kit wrote:Well if you need something you can ask ! If you want a foal from a specific mare/stallion it would be a pleasure to help.
And about a light horses, do you need any of them?
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/569733
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/572801
hex4kit
Visit My Farm

Post by hex4kit »

Right now, I don't, but I'll come towards you when I need new blood! (which may be sooner than expected :))
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

hex4kit wrote:Right now, I don't, but I'll come towards you when I need new blood! (which may be sooner than expected :))
Okay, I'll keep good horses for you. These two will wait for you as long as they are alive, I'm not in need of space right now.
hex4kit
Visit My Farm

Post by hex4kit »

Farant wrote:Okay, I'll keep good horses for you. These two will wait for you as long as they are alive, I'm not in need of space right now.
It's super nice of you, thanks!
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

News!!!

I'm lucky!
My
Ruby Coach

produced brilliant colt! He's definitely unique! And he's not heavy, or he would be disqualified. He's medium heavy, pony-type, and he's perfectly suitable for my lighter mares.
Leader

This colt has very powerful legs and, in turn, is very strong. Your colt is quick on his hooves. Nice colt has a ton of stamina to spare. He'll go the distance for you! I've seen perfect movement and I've seen just plain awful movement. This colt is as regular as clockwork. Nice colt! Really knows how to keep himself balanced. Now that's one agile colt! Changes direction in the blink of an eye! I haven't worked with a smarter horse.
Stamina Tempo Balance Agility Intelligence Horse Genetic Potential: 64,935

I've never met strong horses except Belgian. Now I know it's possible and I did it. I think next stop is green strength.
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

No luck today! 5 breedings and only 6 foals out of 60.
Russian Don's project is doing well. I got herd of half-blood and I will breed them to the pure. They'll improve on the way.
FrostyViolet
Visit My Farm

Post by FrostyViolet »

Congrats on Leader! He's definitely beautiful and his stats are great! :D
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

FrostyViolet wrote:Congrats on Leader! He's definitely beautiful and his stats are great! :D
Thanks! He's not so well as a sire, but I hope for best.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:44 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:44 am