Community Forum

Closed (contains training advice)

Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Closed (contains training advice)

Post by Malakai10 »

I have decided that I will start training horses for other players. I am no longer doing so.
The time taken is approximately 4 years in game; up to 3 weeks - sometimes only a few days - in real life.
Training is only recommended for the horses 1 - 15 years of age.
If I do not have space for the horse currently, another option would be for me to keep it on my second account until its turn.

The first post on page fifty-six has links to useful guides as well as an explanation on how I fully train horses.

During parts of April, June, October and November I won't be training, I can't give exact dates as it depends on how busy I am on which days.

Please note that the use of the following greatly annoys me:

Writing 'u' instead of 'you' or any other words where a similar thing is done ('such as the use of 'r' instead of 'are'.)

Use of any sort of text message writing (E.G. 'BRB', 'TTYL' etc.)

From now on, any messages with the use of any of the above will be ignored with the exception of this being copied and shown to the person whom did so once.
Price
0% - <50% = $0 (movement will be low)
50% - <150% = $800 (movement will be low)
150% - <250% = $1 500 (movement will be low)
250% - <350% = $2 500 (movement will be low)
350% - <450% = $3 800 (movement will be low)
450% - <550% = $5 000 (movement will be low)
550% - <650% = $6 200 (movement will be low)
650% - <750% = $7 500 (movement will be low)
750% - <800%* = $16 000

*Please note that I am unable to reach 800% training, hence why I use a less than sign rather than an equal to sign. Maximum training is 799,1%.
Time
At most, three weeks in real life, usually about a week. ~1-4 years in-game.
Free additions
1) Correct colour filled in (done unless requested otherwise)
2) List of recommended sports (Please note that I cannot accurately tell if a horse is suited to show jumping; http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... ion#p23059)
3) Test shows (horse is entered in level-one, player-made shows in the sport that their body type would do well in. Please note that results will not be 100% accurate as shows are also judged by temperament and weight.)
4) Genes filled in (E.G. E/E A/A C/c for buckskin) May not be 100% accurate, especially concerning agouti (bay) genes.
5) Photos of horse as it ages (done unless requested otherwise)
6) Decrease temperament

Please note that I will not do any of that if I am not asked, with the exception of taking photos of the horse as it ages and filling in the correct colour.

Paid additions

1) Horse is kept in a barn (+$1000) (Please note: if your equine is small enough that it grows fat in a paddock, the equine will live in a barn, free of charge.)
2) Horse fed on anything other than weight gain mix or hay (+$1500)
3) Weight maintained (BSC 3: +$0; BSC 4: + $250; BSC 5: + $500; BSC 6: +$750)
4) Increase temperament + barn (+$1500) Please note that this does not always work. Some horses temperaments do not go up.

Please remember to ping me (press the quotation marks next to my username) and to provide a link to your horse as well as a time to pick it up. I can currently pick a horse up between 15h00 and 19h00 GMT with exceptions of which you will be notified.

I will not reply if I am not quoted.

If you have not responded within 24hrs of me quoting you to inform you that space has been opened for your horse, your place on the waiting list will be swapped with the person behind you.

Important: horses are trained in groups. I take a bunch of different peoples' horses, train them until there is not enough time in the day to do them all. At that point, I finish the horses' training according to the list.

I am not liable if your horse goes missing between transitions of your and my account. I will only be held responsible should it go missing between a transition of my accounts.
I am not liable should your horses temperament go down or up, unless you have specifically told me to keep its temperament at a certain level.
I am not liable for injuries, sickness etc., should either happen to your horse (once added to the game), the vet bill will be added to the training fee.
I am not liable for accidental breeding (once added).
If you fail to pick up your horse within three months of training completion, it will be sold.

Once I have your horse, you will either be placed into current or next group. I do eight horses maximum at one time. The waiting list is players who have asked for their horse to be trained but I have yet to pick it up.

Please:
Fill in this form in your horse's/horses'description, if there is not enough space, please send it along with the link(s) to your horse(s) when I pick the it/them up. If there is an asterisk (*) next to subtitle, then leave it out if it does not apply to your horse:

*Max age: (specify years or months)
*Feeding Requirements: (if simply weight gain mix, leave out)
*Weight Requirements: (if thin, leave out)
*Free additions: (fill in numbers; if you do not want any, leave this out)
*Paid additions: (fill in numbers; if you do not want any, leave this out)
Training: (training percentage and/or type of training (stamina, agility etc.)
Transfer Price: (necessary)
Owner: (necessary)

Finished training: stephanie111 (1); OdinLOVE (1); ruby_jane (3)

Current group:

Next group:

Waiting list:
HattieHamm (May ask for three more horses to be trained)
Rodeo_Ace (May ask for one more horse to be trained)
montana.spurdle01 (May ask for three more horses to be trained)
hdmcminn (May ask for three more horses to be trained)
Ashara Storm (799,1%; May ask for three more horses to be trained)
OdinLOVE (799,1%; May ask for two more horses to be trained)
TheHorseLover2002 (notify when able to start training horses; may ask for three more horses to be trained)
Last edited by Malakai10 on April 13th, 2017, 7:28 am, edited 120 times in total.
rosie0922
Visit My Farm

Re: RSÆ training

Post by rosie0922 »

Malakai10 wrote:I have decided that I will start training horses for other players.
The cost is $8000 to train the horse to 799.1%
The time taken is approximately 4 years in game, which means about 1,5 weeks in real life.
Free additions
1) Correct colour filled in
2) List of recommended sports
3) Test shows (horse is entered in player made shows)
4) Genes filled in (E.G. E/E A/A C/c for buckskin)
5) Photos of horse as it ages
6) Certain weight maintained (default: moderate)
7) Kept in paddock/barn (default: paddock)
8) Type of feed given (default: weight gain mix)

Please note that I will not do any of that if I am not asked, with the exception of taking photos of the horse as it ages. If you do not want me to take photos, then ask me not to.

Another thing: I will only train one horse at a time.

Currently: I am not training horse.

Please remember to ping me (press the quotation marks next to my username) and to provide a link to your horse as well as a time to pick it up. I can currently pick a horse up between 09:00 and 19:00 with exceptions of which you will be notified.
I have a horse that I would like to have trained.
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Malakai10 wrote:I have decided that I will start training horses for other players.
The time taken is approximately 4 years in game, which means about 1,5 weeks in real life.
Free additions

Please note that I will not do any of that if I am not asked, with the exception of taking photos of the horse as it ages. If you do not want me to take photos, then ask me not to.

Please remember to ping me (press the quotation marks next to my username) and to provide a link to your horse as well as a time to pick it up. I can currently pick a horse up between 09:00 and 19:00 with exceptions of which you will be notified.
Hi! I would like a horse trained, and by "one horse at a time," do you mean that you will only take in one additional horse at a time? Thanks
Nick Wilde ranch
Visit My Farm

Post by Nick Wilde ranch »

Hey i have got a horse i would like to train . Is Red Valley
HattieHamm
Visit My Farm

Post by HattieHamm »

Free additions

I'd love to have this horse trained!

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/561106
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

rosie0922 wrote:I have a horse that I would like to have trained.
Okay, I will only be able to start training in about a week, since someone else asked me to train their horse. I'll ping you when I can take the horse for training. Another thing I could do is take the horse now but 'freeze' it on my other account.
stephanie111 wrote:Hi! I would like a horse trained, and by "one horse at a time," do you mean that you will only take in one additional horse at a time? Thanks
Yes. I have my own horses to train, usually about three at a time. Anything more than four and training takes too long. I'll ping you when I can take the horse for training. Another thing I could do is take the horse now but 'freeze' it on my other account.
Nick Wilde ranch wrote:Hey i have got a horse i would like to train . Is Red Valley
Please remember to ping me. You will have to provide a link, but it will be a while before I am able to start training your horse. I'll ping you when I can take the horse for training. Another thing I could do is take the horse now but 'freeze' it on my other account.
Nick Wilde ranch
Visit My Farm

Post by Nick Wilde ranch »

Thank you . Maybe with next gen since i havent enough money and i am saving for the barn
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Malakai10 wrote:
rosie0922 wrote:I have a horse that I would like to have trained.
Okay, I will only be able to start training in about a week, since someone else asked me to train their horse. I'll ping you when I can take the horse for training. Another thing I could do is take the horse now but 'freeze' it on my other account.
stephanie111 wrote:Hi! I would like a horse trained, and by "one horse at a time," do you mean that you will only take in one additional horse at a time? Thanks
Yes. I have my own horses to train, usually about three at a time. Anything more than four and training takes too long. I'll ping you when I can take the horse for training. Another thing I could do is take the horse now but 'freeze' it on my other account.
Nick Wilde ranch wrote:Hey i have got a horse i would like to train . Is Red Valley
Please remember to ping me. You will have to provide a link, but it will be a while before I am able to start training your horse. I'll ping you when I can take the horse for training. Another thing I could do is take the horse now but 'freeze' it on my other account.
Thank you so much! If you don't mind, would you please "freeze" the horse on your other account? Thanks so much.
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

stephanie111 wrote:Thank you so much! If you don't mind, would you please "freeze" the horse on your other account? Thanks so much.
Could you provide a link to your horse?
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Malakai10 wrote:
stephanie111 wrote:Thank you so much! If you don't mind, would you please "freeze" the horse on your other account? Thanks so much.
Could you provide a link to your horse?
Here!
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/583244
Become a Patron!