Community Forum

Miniature Belgians and Thoroughbreds Breeding Club

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Aurelia
Visit My Farm

Miniature Belgians and Thoroughbreds Breeding Club

Post by Aurelia »

I breed mini Belgians, (see Falabella barn) and thoroughbreds. They’re super cute, and tiny. Also,my mare produced tons of leopard print foals. And they’re tiny! Here we want to breed them, sell them, and it’s gonna be fun! We’re gonna make tons of mini breeds.

Roles
President- Aurelia
Vice President-(in charge when I’m gone and helps out)

Secretary-(Takes notes of important things and they fill out a sales form so we know what’s being sold and what’s not)
Treasurer-(keeps track of money)

Breeder-(We will have four Breeders)
Trainer- (we have 6 available spaces
Champer- (three spaces)

Advertisers- (five spaces)

To join
Form-
Username:
Side accounts:
What Role: (For VP I approve only trusted people)
Why?
Favorite Breed:(which breed do you want us to make mini?)

DONT QUOTE THIS. TO JOIN YOU MSUT SUBSCRIBE TO THE TOPIC. MY QUOTES ARENT WORKING SO TO GET A NOTIFICATION SUBSCRIBE
Enchanted Equine
Visit My Farm

Re: Miniature Belgians and Thoroughbreds Breeding Club

Post by Enchanted Equine »

I’d love to help! I’m currently working towards breeding minis and shires! And possibly combining them to make mini shires once I have both breeds!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 pm