The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

∂Sunset Meadows

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Farant
Visit My Farm

Re: ≈Sunset Meadows≈

Post by Farant »

stephanie111 wrote:I personally need more chestnut, most of my herd are palominos
I won't say I like palomino too much) I'll pick darker foals for you.
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

stephanie111 wrote:
Farant wrote: So he's posted too.
Show me where your fillies are) I'll pick some, I need fresh blood.
K! Give me a minute...
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/604309
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/601122
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/611766
And any other horse you like
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Farant wrote:
stephanie111 wrote:I personally need more chestnut, most of my herd are palominos
Nonono! It's fine! Give me a few palominos that you don't need, I can sooo take them in
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

stephanie111 wrote:
Farant wrote: I won't say I like palomino too much) I'll pick darker foals for you.
Nonono! It's fine! Give me a few palominos that you don't need, I can sooo take them in
I'm choosing between Stormy and Timber. Which one do you need more?
I don't have palominos at all and I'm HAPPY with that. I don't like black too. I think something like nice red and dark red horses are my favorites. I don't know much about colors :|
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Farant wrote:
Nonono! It's fine! Give me a few palominos that you don't need, I can sooo take them in[/quote]
I'm choosing between Stormy and Timber. Which one do you need more?
I don't have palominos at all and I'm HAPPY with that. I don't like black too. I think something like nice red and dark red horses are my favorites. I don't know much about colors :|[/quote]
You can take both! Honestly, I am having so many being rehomed every day, I can't take it...
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

stephanie111 wrote: Nonono! It's fine! Give me a few palominos that you don't need, I can sooo take them in
Here's an example.

Oh, and that too. He's 1 year old already. I lost him in my pastures!! I think I should rehome him.

About mares, I'll take Timber. She's good for me, and you'll have her daughter. :)
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Farant wrote:
stephanie111 wrote: Nonono! It's fine! Give me a few palominos that you don't need, I can sooo take them in
Here's an example.

Oh, and that too. He's 1 year old already. I lost him in my pastures!! I think I should rehome him.

About mares, I'll take Timber. She's good for me, and you'll have her daughter. :)
No problem!
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

stephanie111 wrote:
Farant wrote: Here's an example.

No problem!
Rehome him, if it feels like the right thing to do.
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Farant wrote:

She's up! http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/601122 Take her foal.I can breed another one :D
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Farant wrote:
Here's an example.

So sorry about being on so inconsistently, I am in the process of moving.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:31 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:31 am