The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

{EDH} stables (RUS) 8/10/16-2/8/17 Closed.

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Farant
Visit My Farm

Re: {EDH} stables (RUS)

Post by Farant »

Bombicilla wrote:Хотя если что то получится не очень тяжелое - покажи, может для коников пригодится
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/618870 вот, очень даже легкое и с гривой.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Farant wrote:
Hello,how are you doing? I've just started school and don't have time to play HWO (First Week and loaded up in Homework) :lol: ,not to mention my CCA(Co-Curricular Activity) is band,It need lots of commitment. I'll say that you did a great job with your horses,lowering the COI brilliantly. :D
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Farant wrote:
Hello,how are you doing? I've just started school and don't have time to play HWO (First Week and loaded up in Homework) :lol: ,not to mention my CCA(Co-Curricular Activity) is band,It need lots of commitment. I'll say that you did a great job with your horses,lowering the COI brilliantly. :D
Hi! I'm fine, working out right now. Yeah, school is a lot of activity, useful and not so.)
I'll say I just turned all my work upside down and started once again. But this was nice. I see you bought one of my colts, but I can offer you better horses, mostly colts, but I start training them today. And I'm returning in shows)
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Pacifico, 5 years 1.5 months old. Roughly 4 years of training. I guess I'll stop there, because he is ready to show his abilities. By the way he showed good scores in Obstacle driving.
Bombicilla
Visit My Farm

Post by Bombicilla »

Экзамены грядут, так что я буду редко появляться в игре. А пока вот какого экста у эстонов я достигла. В нем все норм, кроме этой ужасной головы.

Bombicilla
Visit My Farm

Post by Bombicilla »

Farant wrote:
Bombicilla wrote:Хотя если что то получится не очень тяжелое - покажи, может для коников пригодится
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/618870 вот, очень даже легкое и с гривой.
Ок, я ограниченно использую его на кониках, чтобы посмотреть на результат.
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Bombicilla wrote:Экзамены грядут, так что я буду редко появляться в игре. А пока вот какого экста у эстонов я достигла. В нем все норм, кроме этой ужасной головы.

Удачной сессии!
Нормально. Голова действительно не смотрится, а вот всё остальное хорошо. Кого приливала? Арабов? Текинцев?
Bombicilla
Visit My Farm

Post by Bombicilla »

Farant wrote:
Bombicilla wrote:Экзамены грядут, так что я буду редко появляться в игре. А пока вот какого экста у эстонов я достигла. В нем все норм, кроме этой ужасной головы.

Удачной сессии!
Нормально. Голова действительно не смотрится, а вот всё остальное хорошо. Кого приливала? Арабов? Текинцев?
Арабоделибозы, как обычно.
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Bombicilla wrote:Арабоделибозы, как обычно.
А я вот чего вырастила. 20 ладоней, и шкурка сипатичная.

Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Bombicilla wrote:Арабоделибозы, как обычно.
Слушай, стоит тут у меня жеребенок, крови хорошие, а девать некуда. Обещает вырасти красавчиком. Надо? Вместо арабов приливать))

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:53 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:53 am