Community Forum

RSÆ project

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Farant
Visit My Farm

Re: RSÆ projects

Post by Farant »

Malakai10 wrote:With their GPs and lineage, I'd be surprised if they didn't break at least one record once they're fully trained. They're brilliant, pretty colts.
I'm sorry to interrupt, but 2nd colt has very nice color.)
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

Farant wrote:
Malakai10 wrote:With their GPs and lineage, I'd be surprised if they didn't break at least one record once they're fully trained. They're brilliant, pretty colts.
I'm sorry to interrupt, but 2nd colt has very nice color.)
He does, doesn't he? It'd be great if some of them stayed that colour, although he'll still be gorgeous once he's grown - black with tiger eye and maybe some snowflakes.
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Malakai10 wrote:He does, doesn't he? It'd be great if some of them stayed that colour, although he'll still be gorgeous once he's grown - black with tiger eye and maybe some snowflakes.
We'll see! I would gladly see him grown and trained. I'm pretty sure he'll be unbeatable.
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

Farant wrote:
Malakai10 wrote:He does, doesn't he? It'd be great if some of them stayed that colour, although he'll still be gorgeous once he's grown - black with tiger eye and maybe some snowflakes.
We'll see! I would gladly see him grown and trained. I'm pretty sure he'll be unbeatable.
He'll certainly have a good chance as being such. I'd like to see how Magneto and Quicksilver fair against those two colts if they compete in racing.
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Malakai10 wrote:
Farant wrote: We'll see! I would gladly see him grown and trained. I'm pretty sure he'll be unbeatable.
He'll certainly have a good chance as being such. I'd like to see how Magneto and Quicksilver fair against those two colts if they compete in racing.
I myself raising son of my new champion. and I can't wait to see how he'll compete. I discovered that Alaina's horses dominate Marathon Driving ring.)
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

Farant wrote:I myself raising son of my new champion. and I can't wait to see how he'll compete. I discovered that Alaina's horses dominate Marathon Driving ring.)
Cool! I hope he does well!
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Malakai10 wrote:
Farant wrote:I myself raising son of my new champion. and I can't wait to see how he'll compete. I discovered that Alaina's horses dominate Marathon Driving ring.)
Cool! I hope he does well!
Well, he smashed Obstacle Driving - almost 300 points from 14 starts. I'm eager to see him beating a record. But does he able?
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

Farant wrote:
Malakai10 wrote: Cool! I hope he does well!
Well, he smashed Obstacle Driving - almost 300 points from 14 starts. I'm eager to see him beating a record. But does he able?
Woah! That's great! I suppose you don't know until he does, 'though. Best of luck.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Malakai10 wrote:
I bred Creek's Burr to your first horse.You do realise that the 'second colt' is Sandy Girl's nephew right? :D
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Malakai10 wrote:
I bred Creek's Burr to your first horse.You do realise that the 'second colt' is Sandy Girl's nephew right? :D
Thanks. Yup. I specifically chose horses related to her - if she can do well, her relatives should too and, if this game is completely realistic about genes, then the 'winning' genes come from the mare.
Become a Patron!