Community Forum

Clean up the market and rescue horse form!

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
UnpredictableDragon
Visit My Farm

Re: Clean up the market and rescue horse form!

Post by UnpredictableDragon »

Username: UnpredictableDragon
Side Account: emandem
Job: Ager
Why you want it: I agree with the fact that the market needs to be cleaned. I have the space to buy and provide a pasture or two for horses to age out. The only issue is money. I only have about 1.5mil so I won't be able to age out the more expensive horses without funding.

Thanks for your consideration!
RosesDemise
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by RosesDemise »

Username- RosesDemise
Side account- SleepingHill - I'm not on there much -
Job you want- Market Buyer and Age Outer
Why you want it- Currently, I have bought horses from the market for, either rehoming, ageing out or training as grinders, it would be nice to get myself out there so I'm more known.
I have bought over 30 horses from the market and have quite some money to keep buying, at the moment I'm working on 16 horses for grinders and 2 are being aged out.
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

Username: Gabby Woodlark
Side Account: Callen Woodlark
Job you want: Vice President
Why you want it: Because I love the idea of cleaning out our full market, and I would like to keep everyone in line. (Plus, I've never been a higher-ranked person. I was only members for stuff.)
terrasunshine
Visit My Farm

Post by terrasunshine »

Username terrasunshine
Side account sunshineholdings
Job you want VP, age-outer
Why you want it Would love to help out cleaning up the market and making sure to coordinate funds and people to get the market volume down. I'd be happy to take horses to age them out alongside my own projects as I am primarily a breeding player who uses lots of turns. I wouldn't say no to a grinder or two in exchange. :D
Enchanted Equine
Visit My Farm

Post by Enchanted Equine »

Username: TrapandJup
Side account: n/a
Job I want: market buyer
Why I want that job: I am literally addicted to buying horses and want to have some that aren’t part of my breeding program for fun so I can take some
Bombicilla
Visit My Farm

Post by Bombicilla »

Ping me if you need money, bcz i have a iot of ше
Coda
Visit My Farm

Post by Coda »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:Save
Hey
I didn't know how to contact you but I think i might have just got the mustang i have been trying to breed for almost two years, but can you please confirm if she is what i'm trying to breed. It would mean so much if you could help me out a bit
Here is Cinnamon Versla Aka Snow Blizzard
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3364912
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Coda wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:Save
Hey
I didn't know how to contact you but I think i might have just got the mustang i have been trying to breed for almost two years, but can you please confirm if she is what i'm trying to breed. It would mean so much if you could help me out a bit
Oh wow :o she's almost a white/gray!!!!! She only has a little bit of pinto that you can just barley see at her tail hip point. But I think she's beautiful!!!! Great job in getting this far!!!!!
"The horses always come first! They eat before us, get taken care of before us, because it's what we can do to repay them for them giving us so much joy in our lives"
Coda
Visit My Farm

Post by Coda »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
Coda wrote: Hey
Oh wow :o she's almost a white/gray!!!!! She only has a little bit of pinto that you can just barley see at her tail hip point. But I think she's beautiful!!!! Great job in getting this far!!!!!
Yeah I'm so happy with her and can't wait to see what foals she has
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Coda wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:
Yeah I'm so happy with her and can't wait to see what foals she has
If you sell any horses like her lmk!
"The horses always come first! They eat before us, get taken care of before us, because it's what we can do to repay them for them giving us so much joy in our lives"
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:47 am

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:47 am