World Records and Earning Titles

PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Re: World Records and Earning Titles

Post by PeacefulOreo »

GoldenCenter wrote:
Tom wrote:
Larissar wrote:
Can we break records in Local shows, or just in Actual Competitions?
We can only break records in actual competitions
Wisteria23
Visit My Farm

Post by Wisteria23 »

I have a horse can she be a champion?
YixingLao
Visit My Farm

Post by YixingLao »

It's great to see its fast growth because of the hard working developer. Nice work.
DinoHorsieGirl
Visit My Farm

Post by DinoHorsieGirl »

My horse has 898 points and is still a Champion, yet it said that to be a Grand Champion you only needed 700 points. Is this a glitch or am I just stupid?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

DinoHorsieGirl wrote:My horse has 898 points and is still a Champion, yet it said that to be a Grand Champion you only needed 700 points. Is this a glitch or am I just stupid?
It's not about stupidity. Sometimes just about a bit of denseness... you know, that 'D'oh!' moment. :) We all do this, though, from time to time. So you're in good company. :mrgreen:

It helps to link the horse. I assume, the one you're asking about is this one:
Fawn

At 944 points total, he's the closest to the 898 point of your question. Remember that a horse holds a title in every separate discipline. So the total overall points is just a calculation of how many total points the horse has and not a title collection point total.
Currently, in Hunter, your horse has 529 points and in Dressage, 401 points.
Fawn still has another few hundred points to earn before he nabs a Grand Champion in Hunter at least.

Does that clear it up?
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
DinoHorsieGirl
Visit My Farm

Post by DinoHorsieGirl »

Yes, thank you! That does help alot. :D
carlwoof2
Visit My Farm

Post by carlwoof2 »

larissar wrote:RH at the end of the prefix indicates the horse has set a current unbroken World Record, and Rh (lowercase h) means the horse held a World Record but it has been beaten by another horse.
This is either broken or incorrect.
My horse (https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3280631) currently has 6 unbroken records, and 2 records broken by himself, and is titled Rh, not RH.
AltNazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by AltNazarach »

larissar wrote: In Addition, you can earn a Triple title if your horse has their highest title in 3 events that make up a combined training group. (Example: Winning Ch. in Dressage, Show Jumping and Cross-Country would earn you the Triple Champion (TCh.) title)
In regards to Triple Champion; I followed this topic viewtopic.php?f=3&t=11683 while choosing which grouped disciplines to use for getting a Triple titled Horse and seem to have made a mistake somewhere?

Cause my horse https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1993226 has earned 3 times Champion in Western disciplines (as of the moment) with

Discipline / Title Points Earnings Starts 1sts 2nds 3rds Win % PPS [Level]
Western Pleasure
Champion (Ch.) 558 $11,131 39 5 11 15 79.5 % 14 [Level 6]
Working Ranch
Champion (Ch.) 209 $2,542 26 3 7 2 46.2 % 8 [Level 3]
Barrel Racing
Champion (Ch.) 207 $1,883 16 4 5 2 68.8 % 13 [Level 4]

but only has Champ++ as title... how exactly are the disciplines grouped as there seems to have been a fault in my thinking?

Thanks for reading! :)
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

AltNazarach wrote:
larissar wrote: In Addition, you can earn a Triple title if your horse has their highest title in 3 events that make up a combined training group. (Example: Winning Ch. in Dressage, Show Jumping and Cross-Country would earn you the Triple Champion (TCh.) title)
In regards to Triple Champion; I followed this topic viewtopic.php?f=3&t=11683 while choosing which grouped disciplines to use for getting a Triple titled Horse and seem to have made a mistake somewhere?

Cause my horse https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1993226 has earned 3 times Champion in Western disciplines (as of the moment) with

Discipline / Title Points Earnings Starts 1sts 2nds 3rds Win % PPS [Level]
Western Pleasure
Champion (Ch.) 558 $11,131 39 5 11 15 79.5 % 14 [Level 6]
Working Ranch
Champion (Ch.) 209 $2,542 26 3 7 2 46.2 % 8 [Level 3]
Barrel Racing
Champion (Ch.) 207 $1,883 16 4 5 2 68.8 % 13 [Level 4]

but only has Champ++ as title... how exactly are the disciplines grouped as there seems to have been a fault in my thinking?

Thanks for reading! :)
You may not need larissar to answer for you. Although our admin may have some interesting information to add for us. :D Which we all certainly enjoy reading and learning!

I don't see on the link where the triple champion titles are located.
The western triple title is as follows:
Cutting/Reining/Working Ranch
So you'll need to go for them to get a triple title. In fact, the only triple titles that exist currently in-game, are located on the first page of this topic. There's currently only four of them. But perhaps, in the future, we'll have more and different titlings available to us. Like a Ranch Champion title. :mrgreen:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
AltNazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by AltNazarach »

BlackOak2 wrote: You may not need larissar to answer for you. Although our admin may have some interesting information to add for us. :D Which we all certainly enjoy reading and learning!

I don't see on the link where the triple champion titles are located.
The western triple title is as follows:
Cutting/Reining/Working Ranch
So you'll need to go for them to get a triple title. In fact, the only triple titles that exist currently in-game, are located on the first page of this topic. There's currently only four of them. But perhaps, in the future, we'll have more and different titlings available to us. Like a Ranch Champion title. :mrgreen:
My mistake then - I understood, reading the part of this topic related to Tt that we'd just need 3 disciplines *of* the Western ones - like, any of them - not just specific ones ^^' but thanks for clearing that up :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:00 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:00 pm