Community Forum

The Shetland Yearling High Stakes (Monthly)

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Cypress Creek Elites
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Cypress Creek Elites »

Do Not Quote.

Hello!
As I'm sure y'all know, I am currently working on a very special project- AC steeple shets.

In honor of that project I've decided I will host a very special competition: the Shetland Yearling High Stakes.

Steeplechasing is currently one horse per person, so I will be using Polebending in its stead. The Yearling High Stakes will be a Shetland yearling competition held monthly. Most or all of my stock will be entered during the month (together with the Horse Tester 5000 and Foal Tester 5000 comps)- so by the time they run most horses will already have some sort of competition record.

Horses will be completely untrained, unmanaged, etc. etc. It's really just a test of heart. You're welcome to enter your own shetlands in the competition as long as they are also unmanaged/untrained or of AC stock, but the prize money for the comp itself is pretty minimal.
Here's how y'all get to participate! (hopefully this doesn't count as betting lmao)
-Five different prize categories: Win, Top Two, Top Three, Top Five, Back of the Pack
-Copy the text and reply below with your guesses. Guesses may be changed before the competition runs, but once it runs, you may not change. Categories cannot be changed, only the horse you're guessing.
-You may only guess on one category/horse per edition of the comp. No side accounts.

Win:
If the horse you guess wins, you will get 1 mil.

Top Two:
If the horse you guess places in the top two, you will get 750K.

Top Three:
If the horse you guess places in the top three, you will get 450K.

Top Five:
If the horse you guess places in the top five, you will get 100K.

Back of the Pack:
If the horse you guess places last, you will get 500K.

To Enter:

Code: Select all

Side Accounts:
Horse:
Category:
Comp Edition:
Last edited by Cypress Creek Elites on Fri Apr 08, 2022 4:22 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Cypress Creek Elites
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Current Edition: 2nd

Run Date: May 7th, 8:30 PM (PST)

Hall of Fame:
Cypress Creek Elites
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: The Shetland Yearling High Stakes (Monthly)

The event is now open! Feel free to make guesses or even enter your own horses! (I will not award prizes for other people's horses placing)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:26 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:26 pm