Community Forum

Question on Selling Horses in the Market

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
emorrison787
Visit My Farm

Question on Selling Horses in the Market

Post by emorrison787 »

Disclaimer: I am not sure of all the rules on here. I also I didn't take the time to go through all the pages of forums to see if my question had been asked before. So I am asking for grace.

My question is How many horses can you have for sale at one time? I am trying to sell more horses, but it keeps telling me that I am at my limit of private/public sells. I don't understand because I honestly don't have that many for sale. It also says to upgrade something, to add more. I can't find where to go to do that either? I have Rehomed some of my sale horses simply because I couldn't sell more, and I thought it would make room for another sale horse. Only to find out that I am still at my limit. Can someone explain this too me?
Rescuer of Horses
Visit My Farm

Re: Question on Selling Horses in the Market

Post by Rescuer of Horses »

emorrison787 wrote:Disclaimer: I am not sure of all the rules on here. I also I didn't take the time to go through all the pages of forums to see if my question had been asked before. So I am asking for grace.

My question is How many horses can you have for sale at one time? I am trying to sell more horses, but it keeps telling me that I am at my limit of private/public sells. I don't understand because I honestly don't have that many for sale. It also says to upgrade something, to add more. I can't find where to go to do that either? I have Rehomed some of my sale horses simply because I couldn't sell more, and I thought it would make room for another sale horse. Only to find out that I am still at my limit. Can someone explain this too me?
Hi there's a guide viewtopic.php?f=12&t=40249
Boshambo
Visit My Farm

Post by Boshambo »

emorrison787 wrote:Disclaimer: I am not sure of all the rules on here. I also I didn't take the time to go through all the pages of forums to see if my question had been asked before. So I am asking for grace.

Hey, emorrison787, I'm not sure on how to directly message players on here but I bought one of your horses some time ago and am thinking about selling her. As it says on your page, I'm telling you so that you can reclaim her if you want. Here's the link too: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3716794
emorrison787
Visit My Farm

Post by emorrison787 »

Hi Boshambo,

to be honest I am not completely sure of how to use this either. One thing that I was told was to make a new forum when asking another question. instead of asking another question on top of a question. I am not the "forum police" so you've got grace from me. I honestly don't know how to "quote" what someone say's and reply to just that.

To your question: Thank you for reaching out to me, and for asking me first. I am not interested in buying her back. My only request is that you express in the sale ad for the NEXT buyer to keep the *QI* brand so I can keep up with all my home BRED foals. Also, almost all of my horses are for sale even if they aren't listed. Except for the one's that says KEEPER in the Comment section for each horse. I may start a new forum for that. if you see a horse you like, you may contact me on that forum about pricing. I may or may not be interested in selling, but when I am you'll be the first I ask. Blessings.
emorrison787
Visit My Farm

Post by emorrison787 »

Boshambo wrote: Hey, emorrison787, I'm not sure on how to directly message players on here but I bought one of your horses some time ago and am thinking about selling her. As it says on your page, I'm telling you so that you can reclaim her if you want. Here's the link too: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3716794
Hi Boshambo,

to be honest I am not completely sure of how to use this either. One thing that I was told was to make a new forum when asking another question. instead of asking another question on top of a question. I am not the "forum police" so you've got grace from me. I honestly don't know how to "quote" what someone say's and reply to just that.

To your question: Thank you for reaching out to me, and for asking me first. I am not interested in buying her back. My only request is that you express in the sale ad for the NEXT buyer to keep the *QI* brand so I can keep up with all my home BRED foals. Also, almost all of my horses are for sale even if they aren't listed. Except for the one's that says KEEPER in the Comment section for each horse. I may start a new forum for that. if you see a horse you like, you may contact me on that forum about pricing. I may or may not be interested in selling, but when I am you'll be the first I ask. Blessings.
Boshambo
Visit My Farm

Post by Boshambo »

Thank you, I will do that!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:43 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:43 pm