Community Forum

Never seen this color before!

Forum rules
You can link to a horse using our new custom BBCode:
[horse=1234]Horses Name[/horse]
This will display the most recent photo of the horse as well as a link to him.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Never seen this color before!

Post by Diamond Filly »

What color is this filly?
I was going to rehome her (too many horses) but her color really caught my eye, so I thought I'd try to sell her (let me know if you want her, price is set at $1).
I have never seen this color before. Do you think it's a glitch?

Here she is:
Outmaneuvered Love

Also can I have some tips on her dam's coat?
Wounded Heart

Look at her gallery for earlier photos, there's a big difference.
Silverine
Visit My Farm

Re: Never seen this color before!

Post by Silverine »

Diamond Filly wrote:
Glitches only come from the AC. Foals cannot be glitched.

That being said - your foal is a Buckskin Dun with a Snowcap pattern and tobiano stockings. That's bay + 1x cream + dun + 2x Lp + (1 or 2) To. Edit: The foal may or may not have pangare as an adult. We won't know until her first birthday.

The dam is a Bay Dun (also called Zebra Dun) with a Snowcap pattern and tobiano stockings. So bay + dun + 2x Lp + 1 To. We know she only has 1 To because her dam does not have tobiano.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Silverine wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote:

That being said - your foal is a Buckskin Dun with a Snowcap pattern and tobiano stockings. That's bay + 1x cream + dun + 2x Lp + (1 or 2) To. Edit: The foal may or may not have pangare as an adult. We won't know until her first birthday.

The dam is a Bay Dun (also called Zebra Dun) with a Snowcap pattern and tobiano stockings. So bay + dun + 2x Lp + 1 To. We know she only has 1 To because her dam does not have tobiano.
Okay, thank you!
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Diamond Filly wrote:
Silverine wrote:

Okay, thank you!
The filly looks much different now, so now we can probably know for sure what her coloring is.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:14 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:14 pm