Community Forum

Update to Stallions at Stud

Official announcements about the new game.
Knabstrupper
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Update to Stallions at Stud

Post by Knabstrupper »

Tom wrote:We are currently reworking a lot of systems. Feel free to keep posting your thoughts and concerns. I always read the replies to the announcements.
Rare breeds need some help and I think we have some interesting ideas for that.
Currently you will not be notified about ads expiring, but it is something we want to implement. Lots of work to do still!
It wouldn't make much difference right now, but I wonder if an extra stipulation would help for the stud ads - perhaps only deleting the ad if it is older than 6 months and the stud has 0% energy? Then perhaps a higher limit for studs that still have energy (maybe a year?).
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Update to Stallions at Stud

Post by BlackOak2 »

Knabstrupper wrote:
Tom wrote:We are currently reworking a lot of systems. Feel free to keep posting your thoughts and concerns. I always read the replies to the announcements.
Rare breeds need some help and I think we have some interesting ideas for that.
Currently you will not be notified about ads expiring, but it is something we want to implement. Lots of work to do still!
It wouldn't make much difference right now, but I wonder if an extra stipulation would help for the stud ads - perhaps only deleting the ad if it is older than 6 months and the stud has 0% energy? Then perhaps a higher limit for studs that still have energy (maybe a year?).
I'd say, 9% energy. There were a lot of horses that still popped up 'with energy' only to have not enough to actually breed. :D
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:47 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:47 pm