Community Forum

The Rare Breed Repopulation Community (2023 Edition)

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Re: The Rare Breed Repopulation Community (2023 Edition)

Post by EclipticEnd »

Queen of animals wrote:Hi I'm not quite sure how this works but me and Tree Farms have been Breeding Fells together!
There population in about 250 I believe so If I could join or help or whatever you do to make this happen I would be happy to do it!
You guys would fall under the Specific Breeder category as you're working on your own project (Fells). You're welcome to fill out that role's form if you'd like to join and if you'd like I can add Fells to the future breeds list for the club to work on later.
Queen of animals
Visit My Farm

Post by Queen of animals »

EclipticEnd wrote:
Queen of animals wrote:Hi I'm not quite sure how this works but me and Tree Farms have been Breeding Fells together!
There population in about 250 I believe so If I could join or help or whatever you do to make this happen I would be happy to do it!
You guys would fall under the Specific Breeder category as you're working on your own project (Fells). You're welcome to fill out that role's form if you'd like to join and if you'd like I can add Fells to the future breeds list for the club to work on later.
Ok I will fill out the form asap!
Sunpath
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunpath »

I had a project that involved completing all the "breed a new horse of X breed" quests, but I got bored. So now they are all up for sale for $1, there are some rare ones there, figured someone else.might have use for them. Here's a link to a post I made. I saw this forum thread and figured someone here might be interested, before they all pass of age as I am playing quite intensively atm. Here's a link to a forum post with some manner of organization:

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=42655
Sunpath Acres brand: - Ṩᴬ -
Second account: SunpathAcres
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Sunpath wrote:I had a project that involved completing all the "breed a new horse of X breed" quests, but I got bored. So now they are all up for sale for $1, there are some rare ones there, figured someone else.might have use for them. Here's a link to a post I made. I saw this forum thread and figured someone here might be interested, before they all pass of age as I am playing quite intensively atm. Here's a link to a forum post with some manner of organization:

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=42655
That's very appreciated! I'm on a bit of a hiatus myself at the moment but maybe one of the other members might be interested in them. : )
Ealesi
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Ealesi »

Username(s): Ealesi (frozen acc is Xathrid)
Breeding Project(s): Finnish Universal
Preferred Breed: Finnish Universals
Why you want to be a Specific Breeder: I've been putting about a month of daily work into Fin Uni's, finally hit my first gold stat, would love to have a hand in working on increasing the breed. Do need help with non related stock, just don't know the formula.
Other: I have one GCH++ and several CH++ Fin Universals, I love them for log pull better than qh! https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/4183516 is my GCH++
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:33 am

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:33 am