Community Forum

Ancient Breed Genetic Program ->Join Now!<-

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
KYTrainer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: All horses are for sale from adoption center

Post by KYTrainer »

LoveRetail wrote:(Worked with for a long time, probably spent many days training) all are posted for sale at 20 thousand. I actually want to see all horses go to good home. Its getting to much to care for all horses!
I can buy now! They will be housed on my side account until either me or a partner needs them :D
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Re: Ancient Breed Genetic Program ->Join Now!<-

Post by Diamond Filly »

KYTrainer wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote:Username and Sides: Diamond Filly
Breed(s) You Want To Work On: North African Barb
Agree to the rules?: Yes
Questions: Do you have any high HGP NABs currently? The highest eval fivers I have right now are around 50k HGP. I've been working on this high HGP project for a while now.
Sorry for the Hiatus, if you are still interested you are in :) you can create a post for your log and I will link it to the main post.
Actually I'm finished with that project. Thank you for responding!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:18 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:18 pm