Community Forum

<Celestial Stars Ranch> <CS>

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
DestinoRidge
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: <Celestial Stars Ranch> <CS>

Post by DestinoRidge »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:Welcome to my Farmlog. I am Champi0nBr66der,

A Breeder of the:

Selle Francais
French Anglo-Arab
Limousin
Belgian
Grade Racer
Pseudo White Horse
Standardbred
Thoroughbred

WORLD RECORDS:

PAST:
› Obstacle Driving [L4, L6, L7, L9]
› Cutting [L2, L6, L10]
› Reining [L1, L4, L5, L6, L7, L10]
› Marathon Driving [L6, L8, L9]
› Cross Country [L1, L5]

›Harness Racing [L8]
› Steeplechasing [L9]
› Marathon Driving [L8, L9]
› Obstacle Driving [L4]
›Harness Racing [L4, L5]
›Harness Racing [L6]
›Steeplechase [L2, L5, L9]
›Harness Racing [L1, L2, L3, L7, L8, L9, L10]

CURRENT:
› Steeplechasing [L3]
› Harness Racing [L4]
› Harness Racing [L5]
› Harness Racing [L3, L10]
› Racing [L2, L4]
› Harness Racing [L9]

›Harness Racing [L8]
› Harness Racing [L1, L5, L7]

MAIN ACCOUNTS:
ChampionStar3
Champi0nBr66der3

HOLDING ACCOUNT:
Champi0nBr66der

GOALS:
-Breed a Marathon and Obstacle Driving Selle Francais related to Thundering Perfection

-Breed more Racehorses with the comment "I think your horse is the next Secretariat!"

-Break more World Records

-Be a respected and successful figure in the HWO community.

-Become the one of the best Racing Breeders

-Have meaningful interactions with players on HWO.

-Learn from the experiences in the game and apply them in my life.

Quality Control

-Horses that I find things lacking will not be sold
-All my racing Grades sold will have at least 55 Speed.
-All horses sold will not have any red stats
-All horses sold will have COI under 85%
-All horses sold will have a future in competing and breeding
-All horses sold will not be useless and a waste of space

TERMS & CONDITIONS

Do NOT sell A horse you bought from me for profit (Unless it's trained, and the highest will be 150K more than what you spent buying it)

Eg. Bought a Racer for 100K, trained it, sold for 250K. (Acceptable)
Eg. Bought a fully trained horse that has titles for 1 million, and sold for 10 million. (Unacceptable)

You will immediately be banned from all my sales, studs, trainings and/or other services if you did so.

Comes into effect on 11/2/2018

Banned Players:

1. horsebreeder18 (and all other accounts)
2. appleloosafarm (and all other accounts)

Favoured HWO'ers Coterie

This Coterie consists of players whom I respect and trust. They have certain benefits and privileges too. If they want to, they can:

1. They can ask for discounted training (Terms and conditions do apply)
2. They can request certain Record Holders up for stud. (Limited breedings)
3. They can request for the purchasing of some racers since I won't sell to the public anymore.

(If you wish to have your name removed, please tell me)

Members(In alphabetical order)
1. Baranduin_Brewster
2. Crosszeria
3. dawnstar.
4. Lysidia
5. mora098
6. sandyleigh79
7. vallers
8. Zer0

Any attempts to get into the coterie will result in immediate ban. That includes asking, bribing and other underhanded methods.

Of 5th of March 2018, I have officially changed my brand name, from Champion Stars to Celestial Stars

TRAINING:
I don't offer public training, but I do train...for a price, of course. Check my farm page for examples.

If I accidentally rehomed your horse...I offer full compensation and will try to make up for it as much as possible.

I joined HWO not very long ago and I decided to make a farm log for my ranch. Edit: (I've been here for two years already )
First off, I would like to thank everyone whose horse I bought or bred to. It really made a difference. Next, I would like to give special mention to stephanie111, 8arbarossa, Baranduin_Brewster, lessthanfish, Malakai10, Claire_2, Bitapetrone and Future Farm in general.
Last but not least, I would like to thank Destany662 for all the dearly loved horses you sold to me.

Note: If anyone is interested in having lessons on how to establish a successful racing line, especially for newbies, feel free to ask me in chat if you see me online.
Hi!!!!

I'm interested in how to make a successful racing Thoroughbred line. Could we be partners with breeding Thoroughbreds?
It’s been years but I just thought about those spotted draft/drum type horses I sold to you (I think it was you) and thought it was so dang sweet you mentioned me in this (Destany662 was my old account). I hope you’ve been doing well and staying healthy!
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

DestinoRidge wrote: It’s been years but I just thought about those spotted draft/drum type horses I sold to you (I think it was you) and thought it was so dang sweet you mentioned me in this (Destany662 was my old account). I hope you’ve been doing well and staying healthy!
Hello! I already said this in another thread but it's lovely to see you around, thank you for commenting! If you need any help, feel free to ask!

Wishing you a good day ahead :D
<CS> Racers
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

I've started playing for a bit now after a hiatus. As always, I'm focusing on breeding my Spotted Saddles and Thoroughbreds.

While trying to increase the speed while not letting the stamina suffer, my Spotted Saddles have been difficult to balance. However, I am pleased to see that I was able to breed several interesting genes in. Firstly, the flaxen gene, the pearl gene and hopefully soon, the metallic gene.

Currently, the latest competitor is this guy here. He's too short for my liking, but otherwise, quite a good horse overall. Also, while I was entering him in competitions, I didn't filter endurance and mistakenly entered him in a few competitions, thereby ruining his competition record by making it ugly (Smh)
Polaris of <CS>

For my Thoroughbreds, I decided to forgo the stamina part first and focus on speed. That has gone pretty well as I had a lot of horses born with the "Secretariat" and "Wind" comments, and even a few "Racecar" ones. I shall link some of the more notable horses here!

For the "Your stallion/mare could outrun a racecar.", we have this guy here.
Vogel of <CS>

He's also a little bit short, but otherwise, a pretty decent guy who threw quality foals.

With a fluffy mane as a nod to my standardbreds, this stallion with the "I think you've got the next Secretariat!" comment is a lovely horse. I only wish he had metallic and had stockings to go with.
Hitamuki of <CS>

Boasting a striking gold and green Breeder's report, Bauklötze is a potential future stud that I have hopes for.
Bauklötze of <CS>

Finally, we have this guy who popped out with a totally wrong build and impressive speed.
Vivid Vice of <CS>

He does quite well in sprint racing, so I will probably enter him in some competitions and see how it goes. If I have the time, I'll try and start a line of Sprinters with him as the founder. He's not the right build (needs to be heavier), but he's a good starting point.

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a good day!
<CS> Racers
ImaCountryGirl
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by ImaCountryGirl »

Tisha wrote:I've started playing for a bit now after a hiatus. As always, I'm focusing on breeding my Spotted Saddles and Thoroughbreds.

While trying to increase the speed while not letting the stamina suffer, my Spotted Saddles have been difficult to balance. However, I am pleased to see that I was able to breed several interesting genes in. Firstly, the flaxen gene, the pearl gene and hopefully soon, the metallic gene.

Currently, the latest competitor is this guy here. He's too short for my liking, but otherwise, quite a good horse overall. Also, while I was entering him in competitions, I didn't filter endurance and mistakenly entered him in a few competitions, thereby ruining his competition record by making it ugly (Smh)
Polaris of <CS>

For my Thoroughbreds, I decided to forgo the stamina part first and focus on speed. That has gone pretty well as I had a lot of horses born with the "Secretariat" and "Wind" comments, and even a few "Racecar" ones. I shall link some of the more notable horses here!

For the "Your stallion/mare could outrun a racecar.", we have this guy here.
Vogel of <CS>

He's also a little bit short, but otherwise, a pretty decent guy who threw quality foals.

With a fluffy mane as a nod to my standardbreds, this stallion with the "I think you've got the next Secretariat!" comment is a lovely horse. I only wish he had metallic and had stockings to go with.
Hitamuki of <CS>

Boasting a striking gold and green Breeder's report, Bauklötze is a potential future stud that I have hopes for.
Bauklötze of <CS>

Finally, we have this guy who popped out with a totally wrong build and impressive speed.
Vivid Vice of <CS>

He does quite well in sprint racing, so I will probably enter him in some competitions and see how it goes. If I have the time, I'll try and start a line of Sprinters with him as the founder. He's not the right build (needs to be heavier), but he's a good starting point.

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a good day!
:D
All your horses are amazing! Polaris is to die for :D Love him
"Make Hay While The Sun Shines"
DestinoRidge
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by DestinoRidge »

Tisha wrote:
DestinoRidge wrote: It’s been years but I just thought about those spotted draft/drum type horses I sold to you (I think it was you) and thought it was so dang sweet you mentioned me in this (Destany662 was my old account). I hope you’ve been doing well and staying healthy!
Hello! I already said this in another thread but it's lovely to see you around, thank you for commenting! If you need any help, feel free to ask!

Wishing you a good day ahead :D
Yesss, the other notification got lost in the sauce I fear. But I just responded there too, I appreciate you thank you. Hope you’ve had a good weekend so far (:
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

An update!

I have successfully bred metallic into my Spotted Saddle Horses and pearl into my Thoroughbreds. To be honest, I'm thinking of dumping my TBs for another breed. I'm bored of TBs and I don't particularly like the breed. My first love is Standardbreds, then Spotted Saddles. I only got into TBs because there were breed specific competitions a few years ago.

Hmm, I'll continue thinking about what breed I want to pick up.

But first, the Spotted Saddles.

Kizuato of <CS>

This guy is pretty shiny, has good BR and HGP, but he's not very good at competitions. I still like him though!

Himejima of <CS>

I chose to train and freeze him because of his speed, so that when my SSHs inevitably drop in speed, he'll be there to pull it up.

Crimson Riot of <CS>

With a terrible competition record, he is only good as eye candy, for me personally, I keep horses that look pretty. My weak spot is for any horse who are flaxen chestnuts, however, I do love a good blood bay.

And the up and coming competitor:
Marutsuke of <CS>

He currently boasts the best local times for all the Spotted Saddles that I've trained, however I probably didn't adjust his weight/ temperament/ age properly, so his competition record is suffering.

Thank you for reading!
ImaCountryGirl wrote: :D
Thank you for the kind words! Polaris is now a Supreme Grand Champion with a 90% win rate, he's doing quite well!
<CS> Racers
ImaCountryGirl
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by ImaCountryGirl »

Tisha wrote:An update!

I have successfully bred metallic into my Spotted Saddle Horses and pearl into my Thoroughbreds. To be honest, I'm thinking of dumping my TBs for another breed. I'm bored of TBs and I don't particularly like the breed. My first love is Standardbreds, then Spotted Saddles. I only got into TBs because there were breed specific competitions a few years ago.

Hmm, I'll continue thinking about what breed I want to pick up.

But first, the Spotted Saddles.

Kizuato of <CS>

This guy is pretty shiny, has good BR and HGP, but he's not very good at competitions. I still like him though!

Himejima of <CS>

I chose to train and freeze him because of his speed, so that when my SSHs inevitably drop in speed, he'll be there to pull it up.

Crimson Riot of <CS>

With a terrible competition record, he is only good as eye candy, for me personally, I keep horses that look pretty. My weak spot is for any horse who are flaxen chestnuts, however, I do love a good blood bay.

And the up and coming competitor:
Marutsuke of <CS>

He currently boasts the best local times for all the Spotted Saddles that I've trained, however I probably didn't adjust his weight/ temperament/ age properly, so his competition record is suffering.

Thank you for reading!
ImaCountryGirl wrote: :D
Thank you for the kind words! Polaris is now a Supreme Grand Champion with a 90% win rate, he's doing quite well!
So beautiful! :D I'd be interested in purchasing any of your Thoroughbreds you want to dump :lol: with high speed and HGP :D :D
"Make Hay While The Sun Shines"
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:41 am

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:41 am