Community Forum

Rare Yili Horse Breeding Program (RYBP)

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Re: Rare Yili Horse Breeding Program (RYBP)

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

Diamond Filly wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: That's a lot. I only got a little over 2,600,000 lol and that's fine
Yeah, I probably should have put myself as Treasurer first before making you put money in. :roll: Oh well. If you need the money you can always take it out since I have a little in there. :)
It's fine. I enjoy it and I don spend a ot on horses for myself anyway and I just bought a ew for the yili projet so wrote it down
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: Yeah, I probably should have put myself as Treasurer first before making you put money in. :roll: Oh well. If you need the money you can always take it out since I have a little in there. :)
It's fine. I enjoy it and I don spend a ot on horses for myself anyway and I just bought a ew for the yili projet so wrote it down
Well thank you! I'm sorry, what is an ew? I mean, what did you buy for the Yili project? Thank you and please forgive me for having trouble understanding. :) ;)
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

Diamond Filly wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: It's fine. I enjoy it and I don spend a ot on horses for myself anyway and I just bought a ew for the yili projet so wrote it down
Well thank you! I'm sorry, what is an ew? I mean, what did you buy for the Yili project? Thank you and please forgive me for having trouble understanding. :) ;)
It's supposed to say "few" lol. I got 1 Arabian and 2 Turkmenes
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: Well thank you! I'm sorry, what is an ew? I mean, what did you buy for the Yili project? Thank you and please forgive me for having trouble understanding. :) ;)
It's supposed to say "few" lol. I got 1 Arabian and 2 Turkmenes
Sounds good! :) Thank you.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:43 am

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:43 am