Community Forum

*°• Ⓢ︎ •°* Sardinians ➤ Ongoing Project

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Gabby_Woodlark
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Welcome to The Official Sardinian Log of Gabby_Woodlark
Where all crosses, colors and bloodlines matter.

Goals

Okay, first of all, welcome to my new and improved (And organized :0) farm log specifically for Sardinians. Second,
Please do NOT post here. I moved this to a new topic so I could keep the old one organized. Posting here would make all of that deleting of posts a huge waste of time.

Goals—

◈ HGP Over 50,000

◈ 2 Or More Golds

◈ 1 Or More Greens

◈ General Breed Number Heightened

◈ Purebred, 4ᵗʰ—5ᵗʰ Generations At Least

(PS: This project will end once I have achieved all goals and breeding has become boring.)

Plan/Path

Kind of like how Ecliptic has it set out in their ʍʍ▿Maelstrom Mongolians log.

Breed the Caspian to the NAB. Breed a Casp x NAB mix with high Pindos Pony eval. Breed the mix to the Tarpan. Breed a Pindos Pony. Breed a high evaluating Pindos Pony for Skyros Pony. Breed the Pindos Pony and the Caspian. Breed the Casp x Pindos to the Tarpan. Breed a Skyros Pony. Breed a high evaluating Skyros Pony for Giara Pony. Breed the NAB to an Arabian. Breed the Skyros to the NAB x Arab. Breed a Giara Pony. Breed the Arab with the Giara Pony. Breed the NAB x Giara to a Thoroughbred. Breed a Sardinian. Keep breeding Sardinians until HGP is increased and goals are reached.

Brand and Why?

The brand is *°• Ⓢ︎ •°*, which is a modified Sumba and palomino grades brand. I have decided to quit those projects and start a new one which would benefit the community. I deleted the updates for the palo grades and stole their thread. Then I shifted through rare breeds starting with S and found the Sardinian, which was the easiest to breed. I quickly finished organizing my other accounts and making space on my main one. Then I got to work buying the recipe horses off of the AC, using the rest of my PT on my side account in doing so. All horse weren't hard to find, and now I've got recipe horses for a 10-horse breed.

Will edit with more info eventually.
-Gabbs Out

Note to self:

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=39889
Last edited by Gabby_Woodlark on Fri Oct 14, 2022 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gabby_Woodlark
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Wow! I started this project quite a while ago without notifying anyone. I haven't gotten too far along due to my huge break, but I now have great Skyros Pony recipe horses. Two Pindos ponies with great eval and a pair of Tarpans and Caspians as well. We're doing great so far!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:36 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:36 pm