Community Forum

How to Regenerate Energy For Horses?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
FeelinDani
Visit My Farm

How to Regenerate Energy For Horses?

Post by FeelinDani »

I’m New and I’m trying to breed my horses but I’m unable to because my horses have low energy. How do I help them regain energy so they are able to breed so I can finish the tutorial? Any advice is greatly appreciated 🤍
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: How to Regenerate Energy For Horses?

Post by BlackOak2 »

FeelinDani wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:04 pm I’m New and I’m trying to breed my horses but I’m unable to because my horses have low energy. How do I help them regain energy so they are able to breed so I can finish the tutorial? Any advice is greatly appreciated 🤍
Usually, you just take a turn. But I can see that your pasture is really bare. Put them on corn as a substitute food or leave them on that weight gain mix.

I also see that your mare is already carrying, so this may no longer be an issue. :D

If so, great! You were able to get them energy. If you're still having issues, let us know.

One of the tutorials is to wait until your mare drops her foal. During this time the tutorial just waits for that.

Welcome to the game. :mrgreen:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:15 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:15 pm