Community Forum

I'm new and need some guidance!

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
MoonlitWolf
Visit My Farm

I'm new and need some guidance!

Post by MoonlitWolf »

Hello,

I recently started the game, aka today, and was wondering if I could get a crash course on the game. A few things also have seemed to happen in the time I already passed in the game. For one, I have no money and have no idea how to get more, and what do the color's do? Any information will help!

Thanks!

MoonlitWolf
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Re: I'm new and need some guidance!

Post by Tom »

You can read guides here: viewforum.php?f=12

The community will help you with free horses/money. :)
MoonlitWolf
Visit My Farm

Post by MoonlitWolf »

Thank you!
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

MoonlitWolf wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 6:27 pm Hello,

I recently started the game, aka today, and was wondering if I could get a crash course on the game. A few things also have seemed to happen in the time I already passed in the game. For one, I have no money and have no idea how to get more, and what do the color's do? Any information will help!

Thanks!

MoonlitWolf
Grinders help with money but I'll give you some money to help you get started. If you want I have an extra grinder if you want her. I just need you to link a horse so I can offer and give you money. I'll give you 30k but if you put the horse up for offers (not a specific price) then you won't have to worry about typing in a specific price
MoonlitWolf
Visit My Farm

Post by MoonlitWolf »

Horsechronicles12 wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:57 am
MoonlitWolf wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 6:27 pm Hello,

Thanks!

MoonlitWolf
Grinders help with money but I'll give you some money to help you get started. If you want I have an extra grinder if you want her. I just need you to link a horse so I can offer and give you money. I'll give you 30k but if you put the horse up for offers (not a specific price) then you won't have to worry about typing in a specific price
I can't take in any horse's right now as I already have my max. ( I have a horse out to be trained into a grinder already and he'll be home tomorrow for me.) Thanks for that offer. But I can link my colt and buy him back for 1$ if that's okay? The money would really help, and I really appreciate it!
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

MoonlitWolf wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 2:02 am
I can't take in any horse's right now as I already have my max. ( I have a horse out to be trained into a grinder already and he'll be home tomorrow for me.) Thanks for that offer. But I can link my colt and buy him back for 1$ if that's okay? The money would really help, and I really appreciate it!
Of course!
MoonlitWolf
Visit My Farm

Post by MoonlitWolf »

Horsechronicles12 wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 2:03 am

Of course!
The colt
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

He's up for offers again!
MoonlitWolf
Visit My Farm

Post by MoonlitWolf »

Horsechronicles12 wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 2:06 am

Thank you so much!
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

MoonlitWolf wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 2:06 am
Horsechronicles12 wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 2:06 am

Thank you so much!
No problem
Become a Patron!