Community Forum

Barn and pasture?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Lavenderdragon444
Visit My Farm

Barn and pasture?

Post by Lavenderdragon444 »

I just bought my first barn to hold my better horses, and was wondering how do I change the names of the barn/pasture? Thanks in advance <3
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Re: Barn and pasture?

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

Lavenderdragon444 wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:49 pm I just bought my first barn to hold my better horses, and was wondering how do I change the names of the barn/pasture? Thanks in advance <3
Click on your barn, scroll all the way down and it will have where your horses go. Click on the arrow or so.ething at the very top of that and it'll let you change the name
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Barn and pasture?

Post by BlackOak2 »

Lavenderdragon444 wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:49 pm I just bought my first barn to hold my better horses, and was wondering how do I change the names of the barn/pasture? Thanks in advance <3
In case Horsechronicles12 wasn't clear.

Do you remember how you change information for your stable overview (where you can see the list of all your barns and pastures)?
You don't have anything there, so maybe you're confused overall about it.

In both instances, when you're looking at the very top heading of these lists, just below where you toggle the farm build, you'll see some tabs on the right side.
On the stable overview, they'll read:
Information
Edit My Farm

On the stable or pasture view, they'll read:
Information
Edit Area Description

You'll want to go into the Edit tab and from there you can edit quite a bit in the stable overview and the information for each individual pasture or barn.

Let us know if you're still confused! 8-)
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:10 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:10 pm