Community Forum

'Isn't eating enough for energy' issue

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
AngelRose59175
Visit My Farm

'Isn't eating enough for energy' issue

Post by AngelRose59175 »

One of my horses supposedly 'isn't eating enough for energy' even though I've made absolute certain all her needs are met. I need some guidance, please, because I have no clue what to do for this...
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: 'Isn't eating enough for energy' issue

Post by BlackOak2 »

AngelRose59175 wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 12:19 am One of my horses supposedly 'isn't eating enough for energy' even though I've made absolute certain all her needs are met. I need some guidance, please, because I have no clue what to do for this...
This girl, right?

For the first part of their life, foals often just can't eat enough unless they're in pasture. Sometimes not even then. She likely won't be able to eat enough until much closer to her 2nd birthday.

You're trying to feed her 115% of her daily needs, but do you see the red numbers there? That means you're trying to stuff more into her gullet than she can swallow in a single day.

This horse:

Is also facing a similar issue. Although only the maximum numbers are red, which means that he may not be able to maintain his weight completely, depending on the day and the requirements his body needs per turn.

We have a guide that walks you through this.

Please see: Feeding For Weight and Temperament - A Guide
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:17 am

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:17 am