Community Forum

Anyone interested in absolutely giant shetlands?

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Cypress Creek Test
Visit My Farm

Re: Anyone interested in absolutely giant shetlands?

Post by Cypress Creek Test »

There's a reason I have my prices where they are- I don't want him to be an impulse buy languishing on someone's account. I want my ponies to have a purpose with someone who will actually use them. With this in mind, I will not be accepting any offers below what I have set as market price for my horses from you in the future, unless you plan on using the horse for your own program.
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

Cypress Creek Test wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 10:23 pm There's a reason I have my prices where they are- I don't want him to be an impulse buy languishing on someone's account. I want my ponies to have a purpose with someone who will actually use them. With this in mind, I will not be accepting any offers below what I have set as market price for my horses from you in the future, unless you plan on using the horse for your own program.
Well I was going to but I had JUST gotten one so I thought of doing what I did with the pricing. I'm sorry I was just trying to help people. Maybe they could use him.
MintySugarHorse2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by MintySugarHorse2 »

Cypress Creek Test wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 10:23 pm There's a reason I have my prices where they are- I don't want him to be an impulse buy languishing on someone's account. I want my ponies to have a purpose with someone who will actually use them. With this in mind, I will not be accepting any offers below what I have set as market price for my horses from you in the future, unless you plan on using the horse for your own program.
Hey, Cypress! :)
I purchased him from Horsechronicles12 earlier today and just letting you know I will use him. I’m currently working on barrels but he will be used in my next project (which is why I purchased him). I don’t want to feel the need to use him immediately so if that’s a problem, I can sell him back to you. Just let me know. :D
Proud breeder and trainer of MSH horses
—————
MSH Competing, mintysugarhorse
—————
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/191314
Cypress Creek Test
Visit My Farm

Post by Cypress Creek Test »

MintySugarHorse2 wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:01 am
Hey, Cypress! :)
I purchased him from Horsechronicles12 earlier today and just letting you know I will use him. I’m currently working on barrels but he will be used in my next project (which is why I purchased him). I don’t want to feel the need to use him immediately so if that’s a problem, I can sell him back to you. Just let me know. :D
That's fine! I'd just rather not lower prices for someone who's going to then resell the horse. You're 100% good. Lmk if he has any cute babies! I'd love to see them
Heartland2001
Visit My Farm

Post by Heartland2001 »

Cypress Creek Test wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 8:02 am I'm talking 8.3-nearly 10hh at birth. My biggest so far was born at 9.3hh.
the 9.3hh boy

I'm okay with letting them go for a little less than usual if they go to someone that I know is going to use them- otherwise I'd be mostly asking 50-100K+ per colt, depending on stats. I also have an older mare that's 15hh, but she may age out before I get the chance to sell her.
Are you sure that's a Shetland 😂😂 it's so big 16.1 that's huge more like a Shetland horse now 😂
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:13 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:13 pm