Community Forum

TINY 69k HGP 10.3hh 4 Y.O. Arabian Mare. A true RARITY!

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
AlexM
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

TINY 69k HGP 10.3hh 4 Y.O. Arabian Mare. A true RARITY!

Post by AlexM »

I don't know how it happened I bought a 69k HGP Arabian foal and she just stopped growing.

I wonder if anyone would be interested in buying her and how much could I get for her? I will probably transfer her to one of my other accounts (Candyman or Candyman710) so I don't age her further now that she reached breeding age. She is not listed for sale, but if there is anyone interested and willing to pay a fair price I would be willing to sell.

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/4118865
Cypress Creek Test
Visit My Farm

Re: TINY 69k HGP 10.3hh 4 Y.O. Arabian Mare. A true RARITY!

Post by Cypress Creek Test »

I honestly feel like if you trained and tested her in saddleseat she'd probably be worth quite a bit. Looks like she's got the right build and stats for it. Have to see what the scores ended up looking like but if she ends up in the 62-64 range I'd say at the lowest, probably 200K?
➺The Second Line is owned and run by Cypress Creek Elites.
➺Sales Brand: [CCT]
AlexM
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by AlexM »

Cypress Creek Test wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:39 pm I honestly feel like if you trained and tested her in saddleseat she'd probably be worth quite a bit. Looks like she's got the right build and stats for it. Have to see what the scores ended up looking like but if she ends up in the 62-64 range I'd say at the lowest, probably 200K?
Would You maybe train her and how much would that cost? Also I currently don't have premium so have no confo on a lot of my horses, so I am not sure weather she would be good in any of the disciplines or not...
Cypress Creek Test
Visit My Farm

Post by Cypress Creek Test »

AlexM wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:57 pm
Cypress Creek Test wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:39 pm I honestly feel like if you trained and tested her in saddleseat she'd probably be worth quite a bit. Looks like she's got the right build and stats for it. Have to see what the scores ended up looking like but if she ends up in the 62-64 range I'd say at the lowest, probably 200K?
Would You maybe train her and how much would that cost? Also I currently don't have premium so have no confo on a lot of my horses, so I am not sure weather she would be good in any of the disciplines or not...
Speed 36
Strength 23
Stamina 38
Intelligence Conformation does not affect Intelligence
Balance 56
Movement 44
Agility 39
Tempo 44

I think balance/movement/agility are three of the stats for saddleseat-i don't remember the fourth.
This is a side account of mine and its training courses are nowhere close to finished. Most other people who do train will usually ask around 60-70K per horse.
➺The Second Line is owned and run by Cypress Creek Elites.
➺Sales Brand: [CCT]
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:08 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:08 pm