Community Forum

Taking a break

Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Taking a break

Post by Diamond Filly »

I'm so sorry everyone, but I will be taking a break again. I know, a few months ago I took a break and said I wouldn't be back for a long time, but 2 months later I couldn't help coming back on.

Now HWO is consuming a lot of my time this summer so maybe I'll come back on this winter. Actually, I'll definitely come back on before winter because the HWO community is unresistable!

Be sure to check out all my horses that are for sale! They will be found in my "For Sale Horses" barn, my "For Sale" pasture, and a few more expensive ones are sometimes kept in my "Young Horses in Training" pasture, though most of them in there I'm keeping.

Thank you for reading this everyone!
~Diamond Filly
Last edited by Diamond Filly on Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Re: Taking a break

Post by Diamond Filly »

Lynx768768 wrote:...
I'm so sorry that I have to leave HWO whilst your horse is still in the process of champing.

But, he didn't clearly match up to anything. I don't think he'll get a title very easily. He's doing the best in Racing, but the highest he's gotten is 4th place. Anyway, I'm putting him up for offers for you. It will only cost you $1 since I had to cut off his champing. I hope you can find another champer for him.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Sunshadow Ranch wrote:...
So sorry, I'm going to be off HWO for a little while so I can't send you any horses to be trained. Maybe later this year?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

:D
We'll see you whenever you return. And don't feel too badly about taking breaks. The game is supposed to be a comfort and a stimulation, but it's not really a replacement for getting out there, back to the real world.

Enjoy your time away! :mrgreen:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Lynx768768
Visit My Farm

Post by Lynx768768 »

Diamond Filly wrote:
Lynx768768 wrote:...
I'm so sorry that I have to leave HWO whilst your horse is still in the process of champing.

But, he didn't clearly match up to anything. I don't think he'll get a title very easily. He's doing the best in Racing, but the highest he's gotten is 4th place. Anyway, I'm putting him up for offers for you. It will only cost you $1 since I had to cut off his champing. I hope you can find another champer for him.
that's alright, can you put him up for offers?
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Lynx768768 wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: I'm so sorry that I have to leave HWO whilst your horse is still in the process of champing.

that's alright, can you put him up for offers?
So sorry, I forgot to put him up. He's up now though.
Sunshadow Ranch
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunshadow Ranch »

Diamond Filly wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:27 pm
Sunshadow Ranch wrote:...
So sorry, I'm going to be off HWO for a little while so I can't send you any horses to be trained. Maybe later this year?
Don't worry! I also took a break :D. This is my first time logging in since July so I just saw your message!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:40 am

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:40 am