Community Forum

<CS> 1000 Year Anniversary - Win up to 5 Million!

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Re: <CS> 1000 Year Anniversary - Win up to 5 Million!

Post by Tisha »

Thank you everyone for the entries! There is one more day left to enter :D
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Hello! I'm terribly sorry for being almost 1 month late, but here are the results! To make up for the lateness, I would like to offer the winners double the prize money. There were some pretty close guesses and it was pretty funny to see how off the guesses were for Champi0nBr66der hahaha. Nonetheless, thank you everyone for participating and I hope you had fun guessing!
ImaCountryGirl wrote: Congrats! Thank you for always chatting on my Farm Log and being super kind! Please put a rehomable horse up for 2 Million and ping me with the link!
HorzeCollector003 wrote: Congrats! It was impressive how you guessed the exact year haha. Please put a rehomable horse up for 2 Million and ping me with the link!
HaleyM1111 wrote: Congrats! Your guess was so close and really impressive! Please put a rehomable horse up for 2 Million and ping me with the link!
HorzeCollector003
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeCollector003 »

Tisha wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:47 pm Image

Hello! I'm terribly sorry for being almost 1 month late, but here are the results! To make up for the lateness, I would like to offer the winners double the prize money. There were some pretty close guesses and it was pretty funny to see how off the guesses were for Champi0nBr66der hahaha. Nonetheless, thank you everyone for participating and I hope you had fun guessing!

[
HorzeCollector003 wrote: Congrats! It was impressive how you guessed the exact year haha. Please put a rehomable horse up for 2 Million and ping me with the link!

Omg can’t believe I guessed it right :lol:
Thank you for doing this contest !
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/4155398
ImaCountryGirl
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by ImaCountryGirl »

Tisha wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:47 pm Image

ImaCountryGirl wrote: Congrats! Thank you for always chatting on my Farm Log and being super kind! Please put a rehomable horse up for 2 Million and ping me with the link!
Thank you so much!! what a nice surprise :D
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/4140965
"Make Hay While The Sun Shines"
HaleyM1111
Visit My Farm

Post by HaleyM1111 »

Omg thank you so much! I cant believe I guessed that close lol.
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/4155911
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:47 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:47 pm