>WV< Trained Arabian Grinders

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
HorzeCollector003
Visit My Farm

Re: >WV< Trained Arabian Grinders

Post by HorzeCollector003 »

Westview Stable wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:46 pm UPDATE 1/19/2024
Westview Stable wrote:
All the horses will now be listed with the price I have them listed in the market.
If you have any questions or want to make a counter bid, post it here.

Once trained they will be kept at a boarding facility, so they do not age until someone buys them.
All will be trained to a minimum of 97% in every stat, most will be even higher.
They will all be approximately 3yrs old, give or take a few months. Most will be under 3yrs, to give you a long time for grinding in the local competitions. These grinders may even be competitive in player made competitions as well :)
They all will have high Horse Genetic Potential with several Golds and Greens and Good Breeder Reports.
I try to only train the best ones.

Change the name if you like but I'd appreciate if my brand >WV<, or someone else's, is in front of the horses name that you please leave it there. Thank you :D

Here is the newest Grinder
>WV< King County
2 years, 10 months
4GOLD 2GREEN
69,481HGP
Breeder Report: Not all horses can be strong. Unfortunately, your colt is one of those. Wow, this is one fast colt. You've got a natural-born race horse here! Wow, you'd be making a mistake not to compete in endurance events with this colt! Your colt is easy on the eyes when he moves. Your colt must have a metronome in his head! I don't think anything could tip this animal over. Your colt should have no problem on an obstacle course. I haven't worked with a smarter horse.

Just bought him :)

Westview Stable
Visit My Farm

Post by Westview Stable »

HorzeCollector003 wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:47 pm
Westview Stable wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:46 pm UPDATE 1/19/2024
Westview Stable wrote:
All the horses will now be listed with the price I have them listed in the market.

Once trained they will be kept at a boarding facility, so they do not age until someone buys them.
All will be trained to a minimum of 97% in every stat, most will be even higher.
They will all be approximately 3yrs old, give or take a few months. Most will be under 3yrs, to give you a long time for grinding in the local competitions. These grinders may even be competitive in player made competitions as well :)
They all will have high Horse Genetic Potential with several Golds and Greens and Good Breeder Reports.

Change the name if you like but I'd appreciate if my brand >WV<, or someone else's, is in front of the horses name that you please leave it there. Thank you :D

Here is the newest Grinder
>WV< King County
2 years, 10 months
4GOLD 2GREEN
69,481HGP
Breeder Report: Not all horses can be strong. Unfortunately, your colt is one of those. Wow, this is one fast colt. You've got a natural-born race horse here! Wow, you'd be making a mistake not to compete in endurance events with this colt! Your colt is easy on the eyes when he moves. Your colt must have a metronome in his head! I don't think anything could tip this animal over. Your colt should have no problem on an obstacle course. I haven't worked with a smarter horse.

Just bought him :)

:D :D Thank you 8-)

Westview Stable
Visit My Farm

Post by Westview Stable »

UPDATE 3/6/24
UPDATE 1/19/2024
Westview Stable wrote:

Newly added 3/6/24
Tᗩᒪᒪ ᑭIᑎEᔕ Charming Wildwood
2years 6months
3 GOLD
3 GREEN
67,799HGP
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3686915

Breeders Report: With a little training, she'll grow into quite a strong filly. Wow, this is one fast filly. You've got a natural-born race horse here! This one can keep going forever! Doesn't even break a sweat. This filly moves with precision. Your filly must have a metronome in her head! I don't think anything could tip this animal over. Your filly should have no problem on an obstacle course. Your filly is as bright as an honor student.

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:57 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:57 pm