Community Forum

ISO trainer

Cypress Creek Test
Visit My Farm

ISO trainer

Post by Cypress Creek Test »

Hi!
I've started getting random XC prospects again (don't ask how. I breed for Steeplechasing) and I currently have 2 colts that I would honestly really rather not train at the same time.
I would really love to have someone else take on this guy.

his trainer will get right of first refusal if I do sell him & will also get a discounted stud fee, as well as being paid up to 200K based on speed and efficiency of training.

HE ONLY NEEDS XC STATS. Strength, agility, stamina, and balance. anything else is unnecessary and I will pay the same regardless of whether or not his other stats are trained.

he is not optimized for XC at all but he is likely to score sub 30, which makes him extremely competitive within the current scene. and also a great grinder prospect. also he's cute. please train him.
➺The Second Line is owned and run by Cypress Creek Elites.
➺Sales Brand: [CCT]
Collector's_Holding
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: ISO trainer

Post by Collector's_Holding »

Cypress Creek Test wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:49 pm Hi!
I've started getting random XC prospects again (don't ask how. I breed for Steeplechasing) and I currently have 2 colts that I would honestly really rather not train at the same time.

his trainer will get right of first refusal if I do sell him & will also get a discounted stud fee, as well as being paid up to 200K based on speed and efficiency of training.

HE ONLY NEEDS XC STATS. Strength, agility, stamina, and balance. anything else is unnecessary and I will pay the same regardless of whether or not his other stats are trained.

he is not optimized for XC at all but he is likely to score sub 30, which makes him extremely competitive within the current scene. and also a great grinder prospect. also he's cute. please train him.
I can train him I train most of my horses unless I get over run :lol:
Got room to train as I’m not looking to train any of mine yet unless I see a cute face marking :lol:
Can possible get done in the next 20-30mins depending on grinder :)
Example of trained horse
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/4135171
Cypress Creek Test
Visit My Farm

Post by Cypress Creek Test »

Collector's_Holding wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 7:30 pm
Cypress Creek Test wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:49 pm Hi!

Got room to train as I’m not looking to train any of mine yet unless I see a cute face marking :lol:
Example of trained horse
wonderful! I'll put him up.
➺The Second Line is owned and run by Cypress Creek Elites.
➺Sales Brand: [CCT]
Collector's_Holding
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Cypress Creek Test wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:03 pm

Example of trained horse
Offered I’ll let you know soon as he’s done :)
Collector's_Holding
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Cypress Creek Test wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:03 pm

Example of trained horse
He’s done :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:19 am

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:19 am