ISO JUDGES FOR A COMPETITION (CLOSED)

Birtwick_Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

ISO JUDGES FOR A COMPETITION (CLOSED)

Post by Birtwick_Stables »

Hello everyone!
I am searching for people knowledgeable in HWO and willing to help a HWO wide competition that judges not only a horse's appearance but their conformation, suitability for selected events etc. I am also searching for some people who might be willing to contribute prize money. I have 6 million already for prize money but if someone would be willing to help me out, I'd appreciate it. Please PM me for more information if you are interested and I will give you the outline of the competition!
Thank you,

Birtwick

If you are unable to PM just reply below saying you're interested and I'll figure out another way to fill you in
Last edited by Birtwick_Stables on Thu Mar 07, 2024 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Behind every cowgirl is a horse that taught her to love with her whole heart
Cypress Creek Test
Visit My Farm

Re: ISO JUDGES FOR A COMPETITION

Post by Cypress Creek Test »

I'd be happy to help judge! I can throw in some fun comp prospects or breeding stock as well for prizes. As well as $$; I can pitch in a few million :D
➺The Second Line is owned and run by Cypress Creek Elites.
➺Sales Brand: [CCT]
Birtwick_Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Cypress Creek Test wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 9:00 pm I'd be happy to help judge! I can throw in some fun comp prospects or breeding stock as well for prizes. As well as $$; I can pitch in a few million :D

Yay! Thank you so much! I have this so far...

Horses will be judged on appearance, such as markings, manes, tails, feathering, tack etc.

Horses will be judged on weight and temperament, whether their weight and temperament is the best for the category they are entered in.

Horses will be judged on their conformation. For example, if a horse entered in the dressage category has high movement, balance, tempo and strength, they will be assigned more points than a horse with low movement, balance, tempo and strength.

Horses will be judged on breeder’s report comments. The better the breeder’s report the more points assigned.

Horses will be judged on eval for their breed. The better the evaluation, the more points assigned. For example, a Thoroughbred with a 4 out of 5 eval will place higher than a thoroughbred with 3 out of 5.

Horses will be judged on their body type. For example, a good dressage horse is medium body type.
Birtwick_Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Cypress Creek Test wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 9:00 pm I'd be happy to help judge! I can throw in some fun comp prospects or breeding stock as well for prizes. As well as $$; I can pitch in a few million :D

Also, if you have any suggestions, please share them! :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:07 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:07 pm