Community Forum

I am back

Softball_Training
Visit My Farm

I am back

Post by Softball_Training »

Hey Yall! Been a minute since I logged into the game. I'm not sure most of yall remember me haha. Anyways, I'm gonna get back to training probably, gonna train some of my own to get it down again, and then maybe do some for people. How is everybody? Anything new or exciting with the game : )
Cypress Creek Test
Visit My Farm

Re: I am back

Post by Cypress Creek Test »

HI SOFTBALL! Tis I (Tenacious Equine) on yet another account (this one is for extra sh*tlands)
my most exciting thing to date is he https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/4168742
but I also have a random XC boy that is (while very veeeery far from RH times) currently dominating XC: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/4161929
basically my project is still project-ing, albeit with significantly more progress than last time you were around
➺The Second Line is owned and run by Cypress Creek Elites.
➺Sales Brand: [CCT]
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: I am back

Post by BlackOak2 »

:D
Always good to see returnees!!!

Welcome back.

Updates... let's see... market update (got more info for the horses). This also pertains to the studs market. Server move is complete. Some weird bugs floating around, like COI being really wonky... but there's a fix and larissar is sending it through testing currently. There's also hints of the vet release coming to us 'sometime this year.'
There's a new chat too. Discord.

Can't recall other changes or to-be changes... Oh, we'll be getting a new layout at some point soon enough. And I think I heard that the training release is under works as well. But I don't know what that'll mean. :P
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:36 am

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:36 am