Community Forum

ISO Arabian Stud

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
dabbleking
Visit My Farm

ISO Arabian Stud

Post by dabbleking »

Hello, I am in search of a very specific Arabian stallion. I am hoping to improve the conformation in my program while still maintaining good traits. I want a more "Arabian" look and the main points I'm lacking are a thicker jowl and a more downhill croup height. I would also prefer a more dished face and a high-set tail. I would prefer a COI lower than 80, but I am willing to compromise for the right stallion. The mare pictured below is the one I'm hoping to breed. Her conformation is exactly what I want other than the points listed above. Hence why I want to breed to a good stallion to improve her. Please let me know what studs are available. Thanks! :D

Hilayla2
Visit My Farm

Re: ISO Arabian Stud

Post by Hilayla2 »

I have a a few boys on this account that might fit your needs. I am currently evaluating mine to get more realistic arabs as well but I am not quite as far along as you. I can put up any you like if some are what you are looking for. I should warn you that I have some that are off color and many are probably too tall. I am in the process of culling a bunch of boys rn so I will have some to sell also.

This guy is my grinder and he has spots but his head should help improve your mare's (if you are interested). His slope is about the same as your mare's.

This guy is straight out of the AC so probably has less stat-wise than you are looking for but he has the confo.

This guy is also 0ff-colored but he is much closer in terms of hgp, greens and golds than the other two.

Stallion Pen

And sales just in case
Sales

*Edited because the horse codes seem to be reacting as though there is an open tag somewhere
doodlekong
Visit My Farm

Post by doodlekong »

Hilayla2 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:35 pm I have a a few boys on this account that might fit your needs. I am currently evaluating mine to get more realistic arabs as well but I am not quite as far along as you. I can put up any you like if some are what you are looking for. I should warn you that I have some that are off color and many are probably too tall. I am in the process of culling a bunch of boys rn so I will have some to sell also.

This guy is my grinder and he has spots but his head should help improve your mare's (if you are interested). His slope is about the same as your mare's.

This guy is straight out of the AC so probably has less stat-wise than you are looking for but he has the confo.

This guy is also 0ff-colored but he is much closer in terms of hgp, greens and golds than the other two.

Stallion Pen

And sales just in case
Sales

*Edited because the horse codes seem to be reacting as though there is an open tag somewhere
Sorry for the late reply, thank you for all the stallions to consider! I am leaning towards the first stallion though I agree that I am not a fan of his spots. Have you had luck pulling horses from the AC? I am thinking about trying some linebreeding to a few of the sires in my lines, though I'm not a big fan of that either.
Hilayla2
Visit My Farm

Post by Hilayla2 »

I put that first guy up for stud. If you are interested in any others let me know.

You may have to go through a few from the AC to find something workable. I rehomed a lot with red stats but I didn't really count how many. I am also looking for certain colors only. He is bringing my HGP down a bit but I feel it's a small price to pay.

I'm still kind of sorting and separating by color. I may be putting more of them up for sale as I sort but I've been busy at work the past couple of weeks so I'm mostly logging and making sure I have skills training rn. Thank goodness they only age when we take a turn. :P
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:56 am

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:56 am