Community Forum

Trainer needed.

hdmcminn
Visit My Farm

Re: Trainer needed.

Post by hdmcminn »

Farant wrote:
hdmcminn wrote: I will let you know if I get him back. I have other horses too that need to be trained and I pay $25000 per horse.
Okay, I hope I will be able to help you.
I would be thrilled to have you train some. Tell me how many and how much you can afford to buy them for (which you can add on to the training price)? I just want to catch people online so my horses don't sell to someone else.
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

hdmcminn wrote:I would be thrilled to have you train some. Tell me how many and how much you can afford to buy them for (which you can add on to the training price)? I just want to catch people online so my horses don't sell to someone else.
Actually, I have 1 free space, I have 1 mine horse and 1 from my friend, so I can take only one (don't like to have too much tabs). I think something like 5k will do the trick. I want to get the horse right now, if possible. :)
{Elite Dressage Horses} - World Record level horses made to move like Jagger.
hdmcminn
Visit My Farm

Post by hdmcminn »

Farant wrote:
hdmcminn wrote:I would be thrilled to have you train some. Tell me how many and how much you can afford to buy them for (which you can add on to the training price)? I just want to catch people online so my horses don't sell to someone else.
Actually, I have 1 free space, I have 1 mine horse and 1 from my friend, so I can take only one (don't like to have too much tabs). I think something like 5k will do the trick. I want to get the horse right now, if possible. :)
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/695514
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

hdmcminn wrote:
Farant wrote: Actually, I have 1 free space, I have 1 mine horse and 1 from my friend, so I can take only one (don't like to have too much tabs). I think something like 5k will do the trick. I want to get the horse right now, if possible. :)
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/695514
Got him!
I see he is 10 months old. I will be able to train him 99% everywhere to 4.5 years. One or two days IRL.
hdmcminn
Visit My Farm

Post by hdmcminn »

Farant wrote:
Got him!
I see he is 10 months old. I will be able to train him 99% everywhere to 4.5 years. One or two days IRL.
Sounds good.
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

hdmcminn wrote:Sounds good.

2 yo, 240%
suzi2004
Visit My Farm

Post by suzi2004 »

Farant wrote:
hdmcminn wrote: I will let you know if I get him back. I have other horses too that need to be trained and I pay $25000 per horse.
Okay, I hope I will be able to help you.
I will no longer be playing this game by tomorrow. I am rehomeing all my horses that can be rehomed and selling all horses that can't be rehomed. ( including horses that I have but belong to other people. I do not care who owns them.) sry it cannot be any other way...... :( :)
vallers
Visit My Farm

Post by vallers »

hdmcminn wrote:
Farant wrote: Got him!
Sounds good.

Valiantred is my second account, i put your horse there so i didnt age it, I am on and off most of the day if you want to contact me about the horse.
hdmcminn
Visit My Farm

Post by hdmcminn »

vallers wrote:
hdmcminn wrote: Sounds good.

Valiantred is my second account, i put your horse there so i didnt age it, I am on and off most of the day if you want to contact me about the horse.
Oh thanks so much! I figured someone else grabbed him. Would you sell him back to me for $10,000 for your trouble?
hdmcminn
Visit My Farm

Post by hdmcminn »

vallers wrote:
hdmcminn wrote: Sounds good.

On top of whatever you paid for him.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:18 pm

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:18 pm