Community Forum

A Couple Belgian Fillies

Forum rules
You can link to a horse using our new custom BBCode:
[horse=1234]Horses Name[/horse]
This will display the most recent photo of the horse as well as a link to him.
BananaDragonSide
Visit My Farm

A Couple Belgian Fillies

Post by BananaDragonSide »

Darla is a roan of some sort it seems, and probably a champagne (Though she's too young to have the freckles)

Darla

Sylvesia is a champagne of sorts.

Sylvesia
Scythian
Visit My Farm

Re: A Couple Belgian Fillies

Post by Scythian »

Lovely fillies! Sylvesia is an Amber Champagne; that's the Champagne gene on a bay base.

Darla is probably going to lighten as she ages, like her sire and his sire, Solar Power -- look at their foal pictures in their Galleries. I like the description "Gold Cream Pangaré" for their adult color; it's the best I can come up with according to the HWO descriptions including Totina's guides and pictures. I own Solar Power (other account) and Darla is a credit to him, too. If you ever want to sell her, please let me or Xant’hippe know.

Best wishes and happy 2018! :D
Scythian
BananaDragonSide
Visit My Farm

Scythian wrote:Lovely fillies! Sylvesia is an Amber Champagne; that's the Champagne gene on a bay base.

Darla is probably going to lighten as she ages, like her sire and his sire, Solar Power -- look at their foal pictures in their Galleries. I like the description "Gold Cream Pangaré" for their adult color; it's the best I can come up with according to the HWO descriptions including Totina's guides and pictures. I own Solar Power (other account) and Darla is a credit to him, too. If you ever want to sell her, please let me or Xant’hippe know.

Best wishes and happy 2018! :D
Scythian
Alright, thanks :D! I can sell her to you if you'd like? She didn't turn out as great as I was hoping she would.
Scythian
Visit My Farm

Post by Scythian »

OK with me -- mark her "Offers Only". I usually get online at least once a day.

Best, S :D
BananaDragonSide
Visit My Farm

Scythian wrote:OK with me -- mark her "Offers Only". I usually get online at least once a day.

She's up ^-^ Buy her whenever you're online :D Er.. Offer on her, whenever you're online. I'm fine with whatever price you're willing to pay
Last edited by BananaDragonSide on Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Baranduin Brewster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Baranduin Brewster »

BananaDragonSide wrote:Darla is a roan of some sort it seems, and probably a champagne (Though she's too young to have the freckles)

Darla

Sylvesia is a champagne of sorts.

Sylvesia
Darla looks to me like a Gold Champagne Roan with mealy
Mooreland Farms, Inc.
Where the Best, Keeps Getting Better!
Eventing Account
Proud Breeder of: Walkaloosa & Sugarbush Draft
Farm Log, Training, Sales/Silent Auctions
Club Affiliations: Inhand Jumping Club & United Driving Breeders Club
Xant’hippe
Visit My Farm

Post by Xant’hippe »

BananaDragonSide wrote:
Scythian wrote:OK with me -- mark her "Offers Only". I usually get online at least once a day.

She's up ^-^ Buy her whenever you're online :D Er.. Offer on her, whenever you're online. I'm fine with whatever price you're willing to pay

Hello from my other account -- just offered $25K for her.

We'll see about the "Roan" possibility as time goes on. "Gold Cream" is a form of Champagne; see Totina's Color Guide. "Mealy" and "Pangaré" are synonymous.

Best again, S :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:41 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:41 pm