Community Forum

Green Stat

An archive of suggestions which are either added to the game or closed as "not possible". You may comment on archived suggestions but you cannot start a new post in this sub-forum.
Virgo
Visit My Farm

Green Stat

Post by Virgo »

My mare just recently gave birth to a colt whose description says: I've examined quite a few horses in my day and this one is definitely one of the smartest I've met!

It seems like, in my opinion, that this would be deserving of a green stat. Is there a bug or is it not listed as a green stat?

- Virgo
For your consideration

Knightshade
Metallic Smokey Black Belgian Stallion
#1 Log Pull and Marathon Driving Horse of All Time | RH Level 10: 54.31 ft | $5,000 LC
SeinaMacabre
Visit My Farm

Re: Green Stat

Post by SeinaMacabre »

Virgo wrote:My mare just recently gave birth to a colt whose description says: I've examined quite a few horses in my day and this one is definitely one of the smartest I've met!

It seems like, in my opinion, that this would be deserving of a green stat. Is there a bug or is it not listed as a green stat?

- Virgo
    • Some quotes - even though they would suggest they should be highlighted - are not, same for some red stats.
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198052805042]Image[/url]
Need help starting at HWO? Check out my Guide!
Virgo
Visit My Farm

Post by Virgo »

SeinaMacabre wrote:
Virgo wrote:My mare just recently gave birth to a colt whose description says: I've examined quite a few horses in my day and this one is definitely one of the smartest I've met!

- Virgo
    • Some quotes - even though they would suggest they should be highlighted - are not, same for some red stats.
Thank you!

This may be a question to look up in the help guides, but do the comments reflect the actual characteristics of a horse even if they do not have a red/green marker on them?
For your consideration

Knightshade
#1 Log Pull and Marathon Driving Horse of All Time | RH Level 10: 54.31 ft | $5,000 LC
SeinaMacabre
Visit My Farm

Post by SeinaMacabre »

Virgo wrote:Thank you!

This may be a question to look up in the help guides, but do the comments reflect the actual characteristics of a horse even if they do not have a red/green marker on them?
    • Thats hard to say. Dont think anyone else than Admins really knows how breeding reports actually evaluate horses. Not sure if the thing about higlighted/non-higlighted same quotes has been pointed out.
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198052805042]Image[/url]
Need help starting at HWO? Check out my Guide!
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

Red/Green are based on hard numbers. The breeders report is a bit fuzzy. Trust the colors over the report, but don't disregard the report because a horse doesn't need a green stat to be good. Also horses can have genes that would lead to a green stat that they aren't expressing, so some horses could be good breeding stock while not displaying the best abilities themselves.
Virgo
Visit My Farm

Post by Virgo »

Tom wrote:Red/Green are based on hard numbers. The breeders report is a bit fuzzy. Trust the colors over the report, but don't disregard the report because a horse doesn't need a green stat to be good. Also horses can have genes that would lead to a green stat that they aren't expressing, so some horses could be good breeding stock while not displaying the best abilities themselves.
Thank you, Tom!
For your consideration

Knightshade
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:00 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:00 pm