Community Forum

Maxing Out Player Skills

Join us today and Sunday for a questions and answers weekend. Anyone can submit a question and we'll answer quickly.
Argent
Visit My Farm

Maxing Out Player Skills

Post by Argent »

How long would it take, or is it even possible?
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Re: Maxing Out Player Skills

Post by larissar »

It IS possible, but to max out all the player skills would take literally years. It is difficult to determine exactly how long it would take as it depends on the players stats. Increasing stats (when leveling up) decreases how long it takes to learn each skill. Players can choose to spread out their stat points or focus on only a few stat points and that greatly skews how long it would take to max out every skill.
Argent
Visit My Farm

Post by Argent »

And stats are gained through... levels, iirc, and levels through experience? How do you gain experience? GF says through "doing actions throughout the game." Does that mean everything from showing to horse care to vet/farrier duties?
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

Yes most actions throughout the game earn you experience points. Doing -well- at something increases how much experience you might earn.

I want to point out something though. You referred to vet and farrier -duties- which kind of implies daily -requirements-. In Horse World Online there are no daily tasks you are required to do. Everything is optional so you could choose to just keep some horses in a pasture and do nothing with then at all. Its probably a good idea to check up on them occasionally though to make sure they aren't getting sick or underfed.
Argent
Visit My Farm

Post by Argent »

By duties I meant each time you shoe a horse or treat a horse, for example, not a daily task.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:46 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:46 pm