Community Forum

Farm Customization

Join us today and Sunday for a questions and answers weekend. Anyone can submit a question and we'll answer quickly.
Hazel
Visit My Farm

Farm Customization

Post by Hazel »

One thing that I've been really excited about is farm customization. :p I'm nuts about gorgeous property and architecture. Can you give me some details that I can squee over? :D
One: probability is a factor which operates within natural forces. Two, probability is not operating as a factor. Three, we are now within un-, sub- or supernatural forces. Discuss.<br><br>
Come join me in chat! :D
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Re: Farm Customization

Post by larissar »

Farm building will be a lot of fun!
Everyone will start with a small piece of land and a single pasture. You'll be able to purchase more barns, pastures and assorted decorative items which are added to your farm with a drag-and-drop interface. You'll be able to purchase more property if you need more room. Each barn has a limited number of stalls, and pastures have an optimum number of horses but you can exceed this maximum. Doing so will greatly decrease the pastures quality which affects your horses health and grazing.
Argent
Visit My Farm

Post by Argent »

How expensive will farm customization be? Will we have things like hot walkers and AquaCisers?
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

Items will be reasonably priced but we don't have any exact figures on this. More prestigious pieces will obviously be quite a lot more expensive.

There is no limit to the types of items we can create to decorate farms so we should be able to include hotwalkers and aquacisers too. In fact we can probably add those as training options as well if the horse is kept on a farm which has those items.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:06 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:06 pm