Community Forum

The game and money

panka33
Visit My Farm

Re: The game and money

Post by panka33 »

I do not really understand why are you worry about the money in this game. Everybody has a equal chance to earn money even for beginners. I created lot's of $1 competitions, especially for beginners. The prices on horses are too low considering, how easy to get money. I think it doesn't matter how many millions or billions others have as soon as you enjoy the game. Please stop worrying about money IT IS A GAME!

vallers wrote:
Argent wrote: Those shows are the anomalies I'm talking about. The hosts are the root of the bizarre influx of money, which is being spread through the community. Something went awry that caused the economic disruption, because it could not have happened naturally -- there just aren't enough high level, active players to organically create those numbers. At this point, there's nothing that can be done; Larissa is not usually one to take away things gain through a game glitch.
That's funny, because when I reported a game glitch where the competition kept running, the money I won was fairly taken back.

Here's the link to the bugged competition. http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... f=4&t=9049
Bitapetrone
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Visit My Farm

Post by Bitapetrone »

panka33 wrote:I do not really understand why are you worry about the money in this game. Everybody has a equal chance to earn money even for beginners. I created lot's of $1 competitions, especially for beginners. The prices on horses are too low considering, how easy to get money. I think it doesn't matter how many millions or billions others have as soon as you enjoy the game. Please stop worrying about money IT IS A GAME!
Economy is an essential part of any game, particularly a multiplayer one. When a massive influx occurs and the economy gets thrown off as it was here, you see the impact for a long time. As far as I know a lot of this money is still floating around somewhere, albeit between several people, and the effect is still clear.

And if you don't want to take my word for it a quick Google search will discuss the importance of a healthy economy in a game.

Point being: regardless of where you stand personally, the discussion matters.
panka33
Visit My Farm

Post by panka33 »

Sorry but what impact you are talking about? Eg. I am trying to breed American Walking pony . It dosen't matter how much money I have it is still hard, money has no effect on breeding which is the main part of the game. What can you do with your money in this game? Literally, nothing! So money is not the goal. This is not Monopoly!!!
Bitapetrone wrote:
panka33 wrote:I do not really understand why are you worry about the money in this game. Everybody has a equal chance to earn money even for beginners. I created lot's of $1 competitions, especially for beginners. The prices on horses are too low considering, how easy to get money. I think it doesn't matter how many millions or billions others have as soon as you enjoy the game. Please stop worrying about money IT IS A GAME!
Economy is an essential part of any game, particularly a multiplayer one. When a massive influx occurs and the economy gets thrown off as it was here, you see the impact for a long time. As far as I know a lot of this money is still floating around somewhere, albeit between several people, and the effect is still clear.

And if you don't want to take my word for it a quick Google search will discuss the importance of a healthy economy in a game.

Point being: regardless of where you stand personally, the discussion matters.
Bitapetrone
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Visit My Farm

Post by Bitapetrone »

panka33 wrote:What can you do with your money in this game? Literally, nothing!
You argued my point for me.
Heartland2
Visit My Farm

Post by Heartland2 »

My friend and I figured out a secret way to earn HEAPS of money!!!!
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

I have close to 4 billion but ive been playing since 2015.
I didn't come across that early game money error as i wasn't competing at the time. I actually sold horses to earn my first millions. I then start my training an earned my half billion. But wasn't until i started entering into high dollar comps that i made my bills i have now. Plus through some friends donating when they left i have that too.
When i was breeding back then my arabians sold at 200k a piece and i was breeding green movement freisan mares for more then 1 mill a piece. I started my training by training for people for 5k a horse. Since then it has risen due to a lot of demand. Now i am competing and i compete in the 12 million dollar comps hosted by a player on here. I also champ horses now too so i get money from that too.
Right now i can probably earn about 50 million in a day (real life day) if i plan it correctly.

Also I would say I don't think money is the problem here. It doesnt matter if you have 20k or 500billion. Out community is what makes HWO different. Even if someone doesn't have enough money to buy a horse 95% of the time a wealthy player steps up and offers to buy them the horse. Imo there is nothing wrong about that. I've donated millions of dollars just cause, hosted give aways, hosted comps and even do sale clean outs.
I also have a forum where i will buy other players horses of the market that are 5k or under and i re sell them back to the player that wants that horse for $1.
Technically saying i started from the bottom and thought i would never rank anywhere in this game. But i have come to be a billionaire and own top bred horses which i can use for comps. I even had horses break records and im on the leader board. I thought this was impossible for the middle class US citizen. But with this game being decently affordable I was able to buy premium to help me get to where i am today.

Also!!!!
When you create a comp say 500,000 purse and 300,000 entry.
150,000 goes into your pocket and the other 150,000 gets added to the purse.
So this also creates a flux in cycling money.
ℬᏟᏕℛ - Black Creek Stables Rescue
Famous Racing Belgian Breeder
Owner Of FIR Club
Legendary Trainer & Comp'er For Players
***14 Days For Pick Up - After That They Will Be Auctioned Off***

MerrySmile
Visit My Farm

Post by MerrySmile »

For a while someone was dropping 1 Billion on trained or champion horses which is how I got mine. I think it was someone just spreading around good cheer.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 12:03 am

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 12:03 am