Community Forum

Spanish Jennet

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
AmberNW
Visit My Farm

Re: Spanish Jennet

Post by AmberNW »

LadyRuthven wrote:
AmberNW wrote:
Offered! Thank you :D
Oh, no, I went to accept your offer but the system said you had to up your skills once more.

Do you want me to hold that offer for you? I can also either breed her again or you can get the foal she Carrie's now for free or a dollar (if the system won't let me give it to you free), it's up to you. I'm totally fine with whichever. :)
Oh, drat. Sorry! I can offer from my other account, (AmberNK).
LadyRuthven
Visit My Farm

Post by LadyRuthven »

AmberNW wrote:
LadyRuthven wrote:
Oh, no, I went to accept your offer but the system said you had to up your skills once more.

Do you want me to hold that offer for you? I can also either breed her again or you can get the foal she Carrie's now for free or a dollar (if the system won't let me give it to you free), it's up to you. I'm totally fine with whichever. :)
Oh, drat. Sorry! I can offer from my other account, (AmberNK).
Haha, it's okay. I just accepted! Enjoy! I hope it's a good foal. Let me know if you want any others. :)
Ruthven Stables - Spanish Jennet Breeder
Shared Farm Log

My other Farms:
Byron Farms
Shelley's Boarding

AmberNW
Visit My Farm

Post by AmberNW »

LadyRuthven wrote:
AmberNW wrote: Oh, drat. Sorry! I can offer from my other account, (AmberNK).
Haha, it's okay. I just accepted! Enjoy! I hope it's a good foal. Let me know if you want any others. :)
I have a couple other projects going on so may camp her for a bit on that account, but I'll see what happens. I've been working toward Pintabians nonstop with no success, which is why I'm full up on horses on this account at the moment. :lol: I will probably revisit you for more horses in the near future!
LadyRuthven
Visit My Farm

Post by LadyRuthven »

AmberNW wrote:
LadyRuthven wrote:
I have a couple other projects going on so may camp her for a bit on that account, but I'll see what happens. I've been working toward Pintabians nonstop with no success, which is why I'm full up on horses on this account at the moment. :lol: I will probably revisit you for more horses in the near future!
Haha, I feel you! It was quite the challenge to get my Spanish Jennets to have the spotted look. Good luck! Always happy to help if you want any other horses I have. :)
Shared Farm Log

My other Farms:
Byron Farms
Shelley's Boarding

Ritsuka_demon
Visit My Farm

Post by Ritsuka_demon »

hi i have a few Spanish jennets on my second account Lamia~night i think i have a few with the spotted look and i want to continue there bloodlines if your interested
LadyRuthven
Visit My Farm

Post by LadyRuthven »

Ritsuka_demon wrote:hi i have a few Spanish jennets on my second account Lamia~night i think i have a few with the spotted look and i want to continue there bloodlines if your interested
Sure! I do have some Spanish Jennets Mares/Fillies for sale right now or if you have studs, I can breed them to a mare or two and you can buy the foal. We can work out a deal on that if you would like. Just let me know. :) :)
Shared Farm Log

My other Farms:
Byron Farms
Shelley's Boarding

Ritsuka_demon
Visit My Farm

Post by Ritsuka_demon »

LadyRuthven wrote:
Ritsuka_demon wrote:hi i have a few Spanish jennets on my second account Lamia~night i think i have a few with the spotted look and i want to continue there bloodlines if your interested
Sure! I do have some Spanish Jennets Mares/Fillies for sale right now or if you have studs, I can breed them to a mare or two and you can buy the foal. We can work out a deal on that if you would like. Just let me know. :) :)
i have these stallions that i want to continue there bloodline with some of your mares if thats ok
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1296279
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2093749
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2094726
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:26 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:26 pm