♆ PUBLIC TRAINING [CLOSED]

meganamber
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: ♆ PUBLIC TRAINING [UP FOR WAITING LIST]

Post by meganamber »

Claire_2 wrote:
meganamber wrote:
Awesome that's wonderful! Thank you! Uh... I just had a beautiful, excuse me, handsome Trakehner colt born and he happens to be 5*... could you possibly add him to your list? If not, I completely understand!
Sure I can add him to my list. He looks AWESOMEEEEE. :o I am really looking forward to training him :D :)
YES thank you so much!!!! :D :D :D I'll put him up now! I also have a 5* filly... but I don't usually train fillies unless you are dying to train her :lol:
Claire_2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

meganamber wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: Sure I can add him to my list. He looks AWESOMEEEEE. :o I am really looking forward to training him :D :)
YES thank you so much!!!! :D :D :D I'll put him up now! I also have a 5* filly... but I don't usually train fillies unless you are dying to train her :lol:
Hahaha I don't train fillies as well. :D Put him up and I will start training him whenever I am ready. He won't age before he starts his training because he will be chilling at my side account, enjoying immortality lol :D
Feel free to PM or Ping me if you need something.
meganamber
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Claire_2 wrote:
meganamber wrote:
Hahaha I don't train fillies as well. :D Put him up and I will start training him whenever I am ready. He won't age before he starts his training because he will be chilling at my side account, enjoying immortality lol :D
Lol that's awesome thank you so much! And if you could do the same things with Nicholas, see what Will is good at and evaluate his conformation, etc, that would be doubly awesome! :D
Claire_2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

meganamber wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: Hahaha I don't train fillies as well. :D Put him up and I will start training him whenever I am ready. He won't age before he starts his training because he will be chilling at my side account, enjoying immortality lol :D
Lol that's awesome thank you so much! And if you could do the same things with Nicholas, see what Will is good at and evaluate his conformation, etc, that would be doubly awesome! :D
Sure I will do that! Prince William huh? Love his name :)
meganamber
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Claire_2 wrote:
meganamber wrote:
Sure I will do that! Prince William huh? Love his name :)
Lol I know right? :lol: His mom's name is Mia and his brother's is Nicholas, you know, from Princess Diaries? So yeah, I wanted to pick another royalty name but Andrew didn't fit; Prince William just stuck! Love it! :D
Claire_2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

meganamber wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: Sure I will do that! Prince William huh? Love his name :)
Lol I know right? :lol: His mom's name is Mia and his brother's is Nicholas, you know, from Princess Diaries? So yeah, I wanted to pick another royalty name but Andrew didn't fit; Prince William just stuck! Love it! :D
I know! It really fits him! He is soooooo cute :D
meganamber
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Claire_2 wrote:
meganamber wrote:
I know! It really fits him! He is soooooo cute :D
Lol thanks! :) Glad you like him! :D
Claire_2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

meganamber wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: I know! It really fits him! He is soooooo cute :D
Haha I LOVE him. but too bad I won't be able to start him off immediately as I have other horses to train as well :cry:
meganamber
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Claire_2 wrote:
meganamber wrote:
Haha I LOVE him. but too bad I won't be able to start him off immediately as I have other horses to train as well :cry:
Yeah well that's perfectly fine as long as he doesn't get to be an old graybeard by the time you're done, which he won't so it's good! You can gaze upon him longer :lol: :lol:
Claire_2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

meganamber wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: Haha I LOVE him. but too bad I won't be able to start him off immediately as I have other horses to train as well :cry:
Yeah well that's perfectly fine as long as he doesn't get to be an old graybeard by the time you're done, which he won't so it's good! You can gaze upon him longer :lol: :lol:
Haha I am 100% sure he won't be an old graybeard :lol: :lol: :lol:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 13, 2024 8:11 am

It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 8:11 am