Community Forum

Quality Trakehners Farm Log

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Re: Quality Trakehners Farm Log

Post by meganamber »

Claire_2 wrote:
meganamber wrote:
Thank you so much ;) He's up!
I offered. Sorry for the late reply cuz I had to clean the dishes today :oops: :lol:
Oh lol it's ok! Thanks for training for me! Lemme know when you can take another one :) ;) Oh btw, since you're premium, do you think you could do a daily recurrence show jumping competition for Trakehners? I can help you with the purse if you want!
acconsomo
Visit My Farm

Quality Trakehners Farm Log

Post by acconsomo »

I cant seem to find the error log for my site... I know that I used to have one. Cant find any info in the FAQs or on the forum, either. Does anyone know?
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

meganamber wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: I offered. Sorry for the late reply cuz I had to clean the dishes today :oops: :lol:
Oh lol it's ok! Thanks for training for me! Lemme know when you can take another one :) ;) Oh btw, since you're premium, do you think you could do a daily recurrence show jumping competition for Trakehners? I can help you with the purse if you want!
Ok I would love to do that! Thanks for the idea! As for the purse, I will be able to manage. How much do you want the purse to be?
Feel free to PM or Ping me if you need something.
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Claire_2 wrote:
meganamber wrote:
Ok I would love to do that! Thanks for the idea! As for the purse, I will be able to manage. How much do you want the purse to be?
Ok great!!! I'm not sure! I was hoping for a pretty big purse to encourage Trakehner breeders to enter... what do you think?
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

meganamber wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: Ok I would love to do that! Thanks for the idea! As for the purse, I will be able to manage. How much do you want the purse to be?
Ok great!!! I'm not sure! I was hoping for a pretty big purse to encourage Trakehner breeders to enter... what do you think?
1 million? And can it be every 2 days? By the way my premium will be ending on 10th October :o :cry: But on the bright side I have already saved up nearly enough pony tokens and hopefully I will be able to get my premium membership back! :)
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Claire_2 wrote:
meganamber wrote:
1 million? And can it be every 2 days? By the way my premium will be ending on 10th October :o :cry: But on the bright side I have already saved up nearly enough pony tokens and hopefully I will be able to get my premium membership back! :)
Sure that's fine! Oh no! Well at least you'll be getting in back! lol, I'd be premium if I actually saved my pony tokens :lol:
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

meganamber wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: 1 million? And can it be every 2 days? By the way my premium will be ending on 10th October :o :cry: But on the bright side I have already saved up nearly enough pony tokens and hopefully I will be able to get my premium membership back! :)
Sure that's fine! Oh no! Well at least you'll be getting in back! lol, I'd be premium if I actually saved my pony tokens :lol:
Hahaha I never spend my pony tokens on anything else :lol:
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Claire_2 wrote:
meganamber wrote:
Hahaha I never spend my pony tokens on anything else :lol:
Lol well that'd be why you're premium and I'm not! :lol: I have two more Trakehner colts that need training! :D Oh! Go to my training pasture and check out the gorgeous blue roan Connemara filly! Did I ever tell you I'm breeding Connemaras too? They're adorable little horses that are good at show jumping too! :)
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

meganamber wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: Hahaha I never spend my pony tokens on anything else :lol:
Lol well that'd be why you're premium and I'm not! :lol: I have two more Trakehner colts that need training! :D Oh! Go to my training pasture and check out the gorgeous blue roan Connemara filly! Did I ever tell you I'm breeding Connemaras too? They're adorable little horses that are good at show jumping too! :)
Good to hear that! I will be able to train em soon!
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

meganamber wrote:ping
Hi Meganamber! Your horse Ivan http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1020928 is ready. If you want me to train another horse, please link him here. I have one open slot now :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 9:10 pm

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 9:10 pm