Community Forum

Quality Trakehners Farm Log

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Quality Trakehners Farm Log

Post by 8arbarossa »

meganamber wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:i focus more on the dutch harness and draft so you will be at your own.
But if you have trouble of come to a stop, give me a sign.. if you need any other help or stud give the farm a call :)
And tnx
(there are two mares on the market for you)
Thank you! I am noticing this is going to be hard because none of my Trakehner mares are near the Dutch Warmblood evaluation.... But I like challenges :D Besides, I found two Dutch Warmbloods on the market that hopefully I'll get my hands on.. so things should be easier if I get them :) Thanks for the mares! One of each breed I'm assuming?
You dont have to pay so such.. but its good to see you have so much money, haha..
just give 1000 or something like that. Good luck with the challenge. i'll store my warmblood till the time you got a warmblood mare to sell to me :) ;)
meganamber
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

8arbarossa wrote:
meganamber wrote:
Thank you! I am noticing this is going to be hard because none of my Trakehner mares are near the Dutch Warmblood evaluation.... But I like challenges :D Besides, I found two Dutch Warmbloods on the market that hopefully I'll get my hands on.. so things should be easier if I get them :) Thanks for the mares! One of each breed I'm assuming?
You dont have to pay so such.. but its good to see you have so much money, haha..
just give 1000 or something like that. Good luck with the challenge. i'll store my warmblood till the time you got a warmblood mare to sell to me :) ;)
Lol I was just making sure I offered enough! I know already those mares are hard to come by and I'm lucky I'm getting them! :lol: I'll lower the price tho, thanks ;) And thanks for the good luck, I'm going to need it :lol: So do you not have a Getherlander mare available?
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

You just asked for one kind :P
that partner just got Groningen, but the other partner just came online and posted it for you.
meganamber
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

8arbarossa wrote:You just asked for one kind :P
that partner just got Groningen, but the other partner just came online and posted it for you.
Oh I did? Oops. Well it's ok, I found a 5* Dutch Warmblood rated Getherlander stallion I bred with both Groningen mares! But I'm happy to have that Getherlander mare as well! Thank you so much :D
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

no prob, hope you breed them alot so the gene line will be different then ours.
meganamber
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

8arbarossa wrote:no prob, hope you breed them alot so the gene line will be different then ours.
Glad to help! :D I was wondering, would you be interested in buying my Russian Dons that are in my for sale pastures? At least a few? You don't have to if you don't want to, but I'm done with Russian Dons and I can't get them off my hands! Or, would you know of anyone that would like some good Russian Dons?
appleloosafarm
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by appleloosafarm »

ok anyways i will work on it still working on it breeding lippys right now and ahal-teke
meganamber2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

appleloosafarm wrote:ok anyways i will work on it still working on it breeding lippys right now and ahal-teke
What do you mean by work on it?
appleloosafarm
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by appleloosafarm »

well u said something about dutch warmbloods
meganamber2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

appleloosafarm wrote:well u said something about dutch warmbloods
No I didn't, that was me talking with another player. What I said to you was please stop breeding your mares to my Trakehner stallions that are marked as "For QT Breeding Program Only." Do you understand? You are welcome to use my studs, but only if you ask first so I can raise their stud fee since it isn't fair you use them for $1. They took a lot of work to breed.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 23, 2024 6:38 pm

It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 6:38 pm