Community Forum

Quality Trakehners Farm Log

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Re: Quality Trakehners Farm Log

Post by meganamber »

Claire_2 wrote:
meganamber wrote:ping
Hi Meganamber! Your horse Ivan http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1020928 is ready. If you want me to train another horse, please link him here. I have one open slot now :)
Thanks so much! I'll switch to my holding account and offer on Ivan. And here is Prince Andrew: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1023859 The next horse I need trained! thanks again partner! :D Anyway how's your project coming along?
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

meganamber wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: Hi Meganamber! Your horse Ivan http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1020928 is ready. If you want me to train another horse, please link him here. I have one open slot now :)
Thanks so much! I'll switch to my holding account and offer on Ivan. And here is Prince Andrew: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1023859 The next horse I need trained! thanks again partner! :D Anyway how's your project coming along?
Ok sure! Pretty good but still not that much progress. I have a few horses with 50+ balance nearing 60 :D Visit my pastures anytime and tell me which one you like and I can put them up for stud or give em to you :D
Feel free to PM or Ping me if you need something.
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Claire_2 wrote:
meganamber wrote:
Ok sure! Pretty good but still not that much progress. I have a few horses with 50+ balance nearing 60 :D Visit my pastures anytime and tell me which one you like and I can put them up for stud or give em to you :D
Wow thanks so much! You can do the same, all though my Trakehners aren't doing very good yet :( Oh! Guess what? Duke earned a championship in show jumping! Oh and also, what would you recommend for Ivan? Like what competitions should I enter him in? I really liked it when you evaluated Nicholas and Prince William and wrote on their notes what they would do good in :)
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

meganamber wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: Ok sure! Pretty good but still not that much progress. I have a few horses with 50+ balance nearing 60 :D Visit my pastures anytime and tell me which one you like and I can put them up for stud or give em to you :D
Wow thanks so much! You can do the same, all though my Trakehners aren't doing very good yet :( Oh! Guess what? Duke earned a championship in show jumping! Oh and also, what would you recommend for Ivan? Like what competitions should I enter him in? I really liked it when you evaluated Nicholas and Prince William and wrote on their notes what they would do good in :)
All your Trakehners are surprisingly good at racing :D And I would write it in their notes next time lol it kinda slipped my mind :lol:
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Claire_2 wrote:
meganamber wrote:
All your Trakehners are surprisingly good at racing :D And I would write it in their notes next time lol it kinda slipped my mind :lol:
Wonderful! Lol it's ok thanks for doing that for me! :D
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

meganamber wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: All your Trakehners are surprisingly good at racing :D And I would write it in their notes next time lol it kinda slipped my mind :lol:
Wonderful! Lol it's ok thanks for doing that for me! :D
Ok I have got to go to bed soon. Catch ya tomorrow :D :)
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

Another exciting update guys! A colt was born and guess what?! He has a GP of 60k!!! :o :)
I will age him quickly and he will be up for studs soon meganamber if you want to breed your mares to him :D

meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Claire_2 wrote:Another exciting update guys! A colt was born and guess what?! He has a GP of 60k!!! :o :)
I will age him quickly and he will be up for studs soon meganamber if you want to breed your mares to him :D

WOW!!! Congratulations partner!!! I'd love to use him as soon as he's old enough!! :D :D
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

meganamber wrote:
Claire_2 wrote:Another exciting update guys! A colt was born and guess what?! He has a GP of 60k!!! :o :)

WOW!!! Congratulations partner!!! I'd love to use him as soon as he's old enough!! :D :D
Thanks! Anyways I have too many fillies :lol: Go and have a look and grab a few of em. :D Just link them here
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Claire_2 wrote:
meganamber wrote:
Thanks! Anyways I have too many fillies :lol: Go and have a look and grab a few of em. :D Just link them here
Wow you're so lucky!!! Frustratingly my mares seem to drop only colts with a rare filly in there. I think I only have one or two fillies! :oops: Otherwise I'd return the favor. But I will as soon as I get more fillies! :D I put up all my good studs for $1 as well, you are welcome to them! :) Would you be willing to put you 4* and 5* studs up too? If you'd like you can have one of my trained Trakehners on my holding account, since you've done so many favors for me :) You can pick any one except Duke cuz he's my favorite ;) I really appreciate all the training and giving me fillies! You're a great partner! :D
I would love to buy these two fillies from you :)
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1028004
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1027990
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 3:13 am

It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 3:13 am